My electrodyne cranked for the neibors

  • Thread starter Thread starter Techdeth
  • Start date Start date
Even worse that the foot gods, you've brought down...




















The Wrath Of The Why Isn't He Using My Amp Demon.jpeg
 
I brought some gear to work this week since my boss is on vacation; at some point I’ll be cranking that Electra Dyne in here-

IMG_2088.jpeg


When I was moving gear last night and pushing the amp on top of the 4x12, my hand slid perfectly into that open rectangle space in the back and I wondered briefly how many hands have been burnt to a fucking crisp doing that after a gig with these amps.
 
The Electradynes seem like great amps until you have to pick them up and move them anywhere. Especially the combos.
Wow, 95lbs according to google, that's 1lbs heavier than my heavyweight Twin but only cause my reverb tank is removed heh heh. Something about an amp beyond about 85lbs is next level spine crunching IME so that puppy don't move that often, lol......
 
I brought some gear to work this week since my boss is on vacation; at some point I’ll be cranking that Electra Dyne in here-

View attachment 456642

When I was moving gear last night and pushing the amp on top of the 4x12, my hand slid perfectly into that open rectangle space in the back and I wondered briefly how many hands have been burnt to a fucking crisp doing that after a gig with these amps.
That’s Susan af !
 
I brought some gear to work this week since my boss is on vacation; at some point I’ll be cranking that Electra Dyne in here-

View attachment 456642

When I was moving gear last night and pushing the amp on top of the 4x12, my hand slid perfectly into that open rectangle space in the back and I wondered briefly how many hands have been burnt to a fucking crisp doing that after a gig with these amps.

That looks like a screenshot from the movie "Backrooms"...




DrewJD82's Backrooms.jpeg
 
I went to visit a friend this weekend who lives in a very rural area with a huge backyard of beautiful grass hills and some farm land. Anyway, it's the perfect place for turning up an amp as loud as you could want. One of these days, I'm bringing my 50 watter to the backyard and I'm going to record it just for fun. I want to see how it really sounds when the power tubes are distorting. I've never really turned an amp up that loud.
 
That looks like a screenshot from the movie "Backrooms"...




View attachment 456671

That’s probably the most common comment I’ve gotten in the last few days. Funnily, the 2nd column on the left is blocking a door I cut into the wall a few months back when showing off the suite that REALLY does the backroom thing-

IMG_2146.jpeg


There’s a few suites around the campus that were leased for so long the interiors are original to the buildings, so tearing down a wall like this is looking back 35 years while standing in a suite built out a decade ago.

IMG_2145.jpeg
 
Back
Top