NAD “rare ish bird”

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dyllheaven88
  • Start date Start date
D

Dyllheaven88

Well-known member
Gear adhd got me again , picked this up on a trade locally and I’m super pumped on it , 2channels kind of a 1of1 from what’s being offered by GMI , big QOTSA fan , this thing is extremely musical , takes pedals like no other and is just a ton of fun to play !
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1314.jpeg
    IMG_1314.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 11
Damn, those are expensive as hell man nice score
Closest thing I could describe it to is my old Kane trainwreck clone with a tad more gain and a MV , super touch sensitive and a little more tonal options with the high low inputs . Seriously killer amp
 
Congrats on the amp. Is that a Gibson Nighthawk you got there? I haven't seen one of those in years. Nice!
 
Back
Top