NAD: Monomyth modded 2203x

Ended up making a trade deal with tpruitt. Man this thing is loud. More of a power amp voicing mod leaving most of the preamp stock. Tight and aggressive but not super gained out. Hi input is the whole preamp, Low input bypasses the Gain (preamp) knob. Supper cool. Will need to get some videos once my irig comes in. Here’s a crappy phone vid. Using my 1980 LPC with a Duncan Distortion, into my MF400 cab.
Excuse my hack playing.
https://youtu.be/itKfwxmAADY

Congrats! I had a 1974 Superlead with the "blood and Thunder" mod which I dont think he does anymore it had an extra tube gain stage, then I had a Ceriatone 2204 modded. Unfortunately life has made me sell both of them but I'm going to get something else from him next year. Kinda hoping he builds something from the ground up. Awesome guy and easy as hell to work with.

ClintN667":317t6mtp said:
Congrats! I had a 1974 Superlead with the "blood and Thunder" mod which I dont think he does anymore it had an extra tube gain stage, then I had a Ceriatone 2204 modded. Unfortunately life has made me sell both of them but I'm going to get something else from him next year. Kinda hoping he builds something from the ground up. Awesome guy and easy as hell to work with.
Yep. I want to see if he’ll do some preamp mods. That would be cool as hell to see him build something from the ground up.

ClintN667":1c2hkv4i said:
He still does the Blood and Thunder. I think that’s his best sounding mod.

LP Freak":2ctmgsss said:
ClintN667":2ctmgsss said:
He still does the Blood and Thunder. I think that’s his best sounding mod.
I might have to send it out to him for the blood voicing.

Nicholasm3":29cw9l5p said:
Ended up making a trade deal with tpruitt. Man this thing is loud. More of a power amp voicing mod leaving most of the preamp stock. Tight and aggressive but not super gained out. Hi input is the whole preamp, Low input bypasses the Gain (preamp) knob. Supper cool. Will need to get some videos once my irig comes in. Here’s a crappy phone vid. Using my 1980 LPC with a Duncan Distortion, into my MF400 cab.
Excuse my hack playing.

Sounds good man - congrats

311splawndude":3u9yna4v said:
Nicholasm3":3u9yna4v said:
Excuse my hack playing.

Sounds good man - congrats
Thanks!!!

Back