Nashville guitar show NGD First Les Paul

stratjacket

Wife and spending the weekend in Nashville (actually Franklin) and checked out the Nashville Guitar Show. Pretty cool event with done reasonably priced guitars. Had a great time and walked away with my first ever Gibson Les Paul. Been a super Strat guy my whole life, but you only live once so decided to try the single cut route.

2013 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro in Alpine White. Has some patina in it and a few marks, needs a setup, but good shape and plays good. Can’t wait to get it home and get it setup and play through my gear.

6C8AA5F0-79C3-482E-A31B-6B0AA6CD6DE2.jpeg

64E01116-D67B-4730-86DA-AC696F893D38.jpeg

Yeah I love this color, camera didn’t do it justice, it’s really nice. I had been walking around seeing $4k-$7k Les Paul’s and when I saw this one I thought it was on par with those. But pleasantly surprised, couldn’t pass it up if I ever wanted to go Gibson LP.

Yeah I love this color, camera didn’t do it justice, it’s really nice. I had been walking around seeing $4k-$7k Les Paul’s and when I saw this one I thought it was on par with those. But pleasantly surprised, couldn’t pass it up if I ever wanted to go Gibson LP.

I'm glad for you man, interested to see how it goes for you.

I'm the complete opposite, I haaaaate super strats and am a short scale Les Paul type guy.

It took me quite a while to "adapt" to strats, but now I use both styles of guitar for different jobs.

Congrats on a beautiful axe. I bought a 2014 Les Paul Traditional Pro at the Philly guitar show in November of 2019. It looks just like yours except my body is black. The pick guard, pickups, knobs, and hardware all look the same except my hardware is chrome and yours appears to be gold..

Does anyone know if there are any differences between a 2013 Traditional Pro and a 2014 Traditional Pro?

It's one of my favorite guitars now. I like the that the push pull pots are usable and effective and sound great. I really like how the pickups sound too. They really spank. Great for any style. The high gain tones I get with mine are to die for.

I have never seen a white one before. It's really gorgeous. Congrats again. You did good,

Congrats, I was at the show as well as I live in Franklin, that guitar caught my attention, very cool.

Back