Need a new Reverb pedal, suggestions?

Death by Uberschall

I need to fit this

0041.jpg

onto this

Pedal+Board+018.jpeg

which means I'll need to remove my Demeter Reverbulator pedal, rearrange and move the pedals on the rh side of the Wobo controller to where Demeter was.

So I'm looking for a good reverb pedal to replace it with. Looking for something the size of the MXR Carbon Copy pedals.

So far I have two I'm interested in because they are analog on the dry signal and sound pretty good on YouTube videos for what that's worth.:

Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb
silverSpring1000.gif

Wampler Faux Spring Reverb
W-FAUXREVERB-2.jpg

Anybody have any experience with either in the loop of a high gain amp (I'll be using my Uberschall Rev2)?
Anybody have any other suggestions that are better than these two and why?

Thanks for your input.

-DbU

The Strymon stuff is BADASS but expensive. The Hall of Fame is more budget-friendly and I think they sound cool. Would LOVE to try the new H9!

Sorry I mentioned the Strymon...missed the size requirement. Check out the HOF. Also the WET is really cool but kind of a one-trick pony (does that one trick really well though!)

Digitech supernatural. I also have a flint but that is larger. I use the plate verb but the spring and other effects are great

Death by Uberschall":2ypnoie9 said:
Want to elaborate?

Of course I'm kidding, but I thought the Little Alligator sucked a bit too much tone (as do volume pedals in general)

As far as reverb, the Boss serie is cheap, small and effective
There's a video on YT of someone comparing an old RV-2 to a Strymon with surprising results

Business":77m4a3r4 said:
Death by Uberschall":77m4a3r4 said:
Want to elaborate?

Of course I'm kidding, but I thought the Little Alligator sucked a bit too much tone (as do volume pedals in general)

As far as reverb, the Boss serie is cheap, small and effective
There's a video on YT of someone comparing an old RV-2 to a Strymon with surprising results

Cool, I'll have to check that out. Thanks.

jlbaxe":fsa8sf2y said:
Digitech supernatural. I also have a flint but that is larger. I use the plate verb but the spring and other effects are great

+1 that or a Digitech RV-7. I have the RV-7 and its great. Inexpensive too.

Selling my TC Hall Of Fame. It's in real good shape and sounds great. Using my Eventide H9 for verb now.

blackba":tq6wzwpt said:
jlbaxe":tq6wzwpt said:

+1 that or a Digitech RV-7. I have the RV-7 and its great. Inexpensive too.

Do those Digitechs have analog dry signal paths or digital?

Death by Uberschall":3fkanvp8 said:
Anybody tried the Nauneber Mono Wet Verb v4 or any other version of it? I'm liking what I'm hearing from clips.

WETMonoTOP_150ppi_1024x1024.jpg
I think erock has that. Sounds good from what I have heard.

Wet is what I recommended 3 or 4th post to you...I have one and dig it. I also have a Strymon and a Trex and a few others and the Wet always sounds great.

RG955TT":2i1hxsp6 said:
Wet is what I recommended 3 or 4th post to you...I have one and dig it. I also have a Strymon and a Trex and a few others and the Wet always sounds great.

Thanks, I am really leaning towards the WET. :rock:

Back