New Death Metal

Those are my dudes. They are from over here in Ohio. Been playing with those kids through a few bands now. 200 Stab Wounds is the one that finally took off.
They are my favorite of the new DM bands coming out of Ohio. Good tone and they have some sick riffs.

I was surprised and dug Hands Of Eternity when I heard it, not really a fan of the band's previous stuff but I liked the other new one, Parricide, too

The last two songs were well written. Masters of Morbidity has some sick hooks. I saw them for the first time while high on mushrooms, in the middle of the woods. Full Terror Assault 2019. They were really good. As far as I can recall

The last two songs were well written. Masters of Morbidity has some sick hooks. I saw them for the first time while high on mushrooms, in the middle of the woods. Full Terror Assault 2019. They were really good. As far as I can recall
That's awesome hahaha!!!

Yeah, man - I am about halfway through this full set from a couple of weeks ago and have to say I like what I'm hearing...can't remember if it was their full-length or EP I had heard but going to have to go back and give this band another listen

I figured since there is not much on here in the way of some of the newer more underground death metal bands, I'd start this thread to share some of the more recent gems out there.

There's a huge scene in Chile, also - so many great bands out of there right now...I'll post some of them throughout this thread as time goes (Infamovs' Stench of the Unholy Graves is below and is great from start to finish
What a great thread.

Chile is the most metal place I've ever been to. Arrive at the airport and you'll already see 3-4 dudes with long hair and metal tees. People love the symphonic power metal stuff, but there is also a good death metal scene.

Not to hijack your thread with old stuff, but here are some Chilean death metal giants from the 90s that were very influential.... maybe @RedB4Black will dig...

Sadly, this band has split-up but the guitarist is with another Bavarian band, Venenum

Out of Finland, Sadistic Drive

Superstition out of New Mexico...It has been a few years since their first album and hoping to hear some new stuff from them soon

A couple of guys that are also in Witch Vomit are in another great band, Torture Rack - out of Portland

Good thread...a lot to check out. Appreciate that. I am really picky when it comes to DM, not really a chainsaw guitar DM guy, I dig old Morbid Angel and Deicide, along with Death and Pestilence. The classics. Anyways, as for DM so far this year, I do enjoy the latest Skeletal Remains and the new Necrot. Those 2 albums stand out to me so far.

Good thread...a lot to check out. Appreciate that. I am really picky when it comes to DM, not really a chainsaw guitar DM guy, I dig old Morbid Angel and Deicide, along with Death and Pestilence. The classics. Anyways, as for DM so far this year, I do enjoy the latest Skeletal Remains and the new Necrot. Those 2 albums stand out to me so far.
Those first two Deicide albums are my favorite to this day. That new Skeletal Remains is great, need to give that Lifeless Birth album a listen, haven't heard anything off it yet.

Back