skoora Well-known member Today at 1:16 PM #1 Designed by Santiago supposedly. Certainly sounds pretty good. Wonder what price will be? It being played, starts at 3:06
Designed by Santiago supposedly. Certainly sounds pretty good. Wonder what price will be? It being played, starts at 3:06
V VonBonfire Well-known member Today at 1:41 PM #2 Wow, H&K decides to get cheap with the knobs and blue back lighting. Apparently they fired the NASA design team....
Wow, H&K decides to get cheap with the knobs and blue back lighting. Apparently they fired the NASA design team....
stratjacket Well-known member Today at 1:46 PM #3 H&K is an amp company I’ve never looked at too much, probably missing out
C chumbucket Well-known member Today at 3:23 PM #4 stratjacket said: H&K is an amp company I’ve never looked at too much, probably missing out Click to expand... They've made some decent sounding amps over the years but I wasn't convinced of their reliability or longevity. Too many channels and knobs for most of us.
stratjacket said: H&K is an amp company I’ve never looked at too much, probably missing out Click to expand... They've made some decent sounding amps over the years but I wasn't convinced of their reliability or longevity. Too many channels and knobs for most of us.
skoora Well-known member Today at 6:53 PM #5 That little special edition 20 combo has always been a cool grab n go rocker.
VHTStark Well-known member Today at 7:56 PM #6 stratjacket said: H&K is an amp company I’ve never looked at too much, probably missing out Click to expand... I really dug the Triamp mk2 I used to own. It did alot of things really well and mine was very reliable.
stratjacket said: H&K is an amp company I’ve never looked at too much, probably missing out Click to expand... I really dug the Triamp mk2 I used to own. It did alot of things really well and mine was very reliable.