new Nickleback

You could do it with many bands
Signers tend to use keys and patterns that suit their ranges

Just like guitarist have favourite keys and little licks that they will repeat in different keys Lynch Wylde they have all played their patterns or boxes many times
Lynch? Are you referring to, Mr. Scary himself!?!?

I don’t think so In the least. As popular as the band is, obviously millions and millions of non musicians listen to them/have heard of them. It’s just become a generic statement to “hate nickleback” that’s been going on for decades. Again, I just think in a world of dying guitar driven music or hell, music actually played by humans, nickleback existing and sounding like they do is the least of our problems.
I don’t mind or care that they exist or that anyone chooses to listen to them or not. They’re still douchebags.

their records always sound absolutely insane . The nickelback hate is the stupidest shit ever , I never got how anyone could talk THAT much shit about a band who has records that sound THAT good. I get not liking their songs, but if you are a musician and can’t appreciate their production, you are fucking high.
Word✊

I don’t doubt it. Alot of these guys are assholes. My wife’s ex drove axe roses bus for 10+ years, unreal stories. They say never meet your idols, you’ll be severely let down when you find out what kind of people many of them are. Carcass was like that for me. Couldn’t believe what a dick Jeff walker was when I met him.

I want some asshole Axl stories.

i-only-listen-597f53.jpg

whoa. There is some aggression and testosterone flying around this thread and it delivers!!!

I have an idea. I think once a year we should all meet, the entire Rigtalk brotherhood. We could find a cheaper Vegas hotel l, maybe even Reno, and everyone can pitch in. We will also rent out the events hall and have them put their boxing ring in.

All the conflicts that happen over the year, no problem. We will have cage matches, of course, bare knuckle no holds barred fighting. You want to bite someone during a fight, go for it, gouge their eyes out and take a bite out of their face. Now here is the best part, we announce it ahead of time and do pay per view. Of course, the fights should clearly be fought to the death if the combatants so wish. It will be up to each combatant and how strong their hatred is from arguing on the internet. We might have to take it off shore. I hear Liberia or Sierra Leone allow this type of combat.
Oh yes, weaponry should be cool as long as there are no airborne projectiles to end combat too early as pay per view definitely doesn’t want fights ending too early.

What do you guys say? Bitchin, right?
I am personally a big fan of this. NOt so much to the death, because we are slim enough as it is. But there are a lot of keyboard tough guys that I would like to meet in person. But I don't hold grudges; after the fight, I will be your friend. I have rarely fought someone taht I still wanted to kill after fighting.

I am just realizing I think I can't stand Chad Kroger, not so much all of Nickelback. His permed, stealing James Hetfield's look, Poison lyric personality drives me nuts. I'm glad someone posted that he is an asshole because he really seems like one. I've never been able to put my finger on why he irritates me but he just does.

I am just realizing I think I can't stand Chad Kroger, not so much all of Nickelback. His permed, stealing James Hetfield's look, Poison lyric personality drives me nuts. I'm glad someone posted that he is an asshole because he really seems like one. I've never been able to put my finger on why he irritates me but he just does.
That's kinda where I'm at. He's like a Scott Stapp, only douchier.

I am personally a big fan of this. NOt so much to the death, because we are slim enough as it is. But there are a lot of keyboard tough guys that I would like to meet in person. But I don't hold grudges; after the fight, I will be your friend. I have rarely fought someone taht I still wanted to kill after fighting.
Death will be up to the combatants. I personally feel like if pushed far enough in a fight some combatants will develop battle lust and go for the kill. Some of these members are utter madman who will devolve into subhuman killers in the ring. I was contacted by a member who said he loves the idea of gouging out someone’s eyes and if pushed he said he might devolve into a cannibal and start eating pieces of his fellow combatant. I wholeheartedly encouraged him to do this of course, because the pay per view will be off the charts. The Rigtalk brotherhood will flourish and I might one day, even sooner than expected, be able to accomplish my recent dream of joining the mighty gorilla gang.

I don’t mind or care that they exist or that anyone chooses to listen to them or not. They’re still douchebags.
I am sure someone that never met you could look at forum postings and make a unbiased opinion that maybe your a douchbag ?

Umm he rich and successful and you work a 9 to 5 job and eat at McDonald’s
Ding fries are done

Back