new Nickleback

I don’t think I’ve heard a single thing by Sheeran (at least not knowingly lol), but I say just ignore the extraneous info about him (like computer production) and just hear the music itself for what it is. Good is good (not saying he’s good lol, I’ve not listened). Either there are good melodies, harmonies or rhythms or there aren’t. This is how I value music and why I have some strong opinions that maybe ruffled some feathers on here (like EVH or Dime’s leads), but that’s I feel it should be done. Whether they’re super influential or blah blah can be independent from the quality of the actual musical ideas or playing itself

I don’t think I’ve heard a single thing by Sheeran (at least not knowingly lol), but I say just ignore the extraneous info about him (like computer production) and just hear the music itself for what it is. Good is good (not saying he’s good lol, I’ve not listened). Either there are good melodies, harmonies or rhythms or there aren’t. This is how I value music and why I have some strong opinions that maybe ruffled some feathers on here (like EVH or Dime’s leads), but that’s I feel it should be done. Whether they’re super influential or blah blah can be independent from the quality of the actual musical ideas or playing itself

Ed Sheehan writes hits. But, man, I guess it must be getting older because I’ve always heard hits and clearly understood why they were hits. But in the case of ed at times I am truly baffled. Especially those bizarre new dance songs he is cranking out.

Ok, I don’t think there is any real hatred here. Just guys pressing each other’s buttons, a little extra testosterone flying around.

Ok, with that being said, for the cage matches, you are part of the PRO NICKELBACK FACTION? Have you had any cage fighting experience? Are you handy with knives, swords, flame throwers, chemical concoctions? We are trying to get the combatants as closely paired off as we can.

And we also determined that most combatants wish for cannibalism to be allowed. Surprisingly many brothers of Rigtalk think they will devolve into subhuman animals and start to devour their fellow combatants. Whoa.
If other people are into eating other people, I guess put me on that list too.

Ok, I don’t think there is any real hatred here. Just guys pressing each other’s buttons, a little extra testosterone flying around.

Ok, with that being said, for the cage matches, you are part of the PRO NICKELBACK FACTION? Have you had any cage fighting experience? Are you handy with knives, swords, flame throwers, chemical concoctions? We are trying to get the combatants as closely paired off as we can.

And we also determined that most combatants wish for cannibalism to be allowed. Surprisingly many brothers of Rigtalk think they will devolve into subhuman animals and start to devour their fellow combatants. Whoa.
I am part of the PRO Nickelback faction. No cage fighting experience, but I am well versed in the use of throwing stars and trench knives.

I’d certainly be down for the Gladiator show down…except then I’d end up in San Quentin which would be in direct conflict of Mr, Kroger and this thread.

I am part of the PRO Nickelback faction. No cage fighting experience, but I am well versed in the use of throwing stars and trench knives.
It’s a go bro!! All combatants welcome and throwing stars are indeed a welcome weapon! The thought of a quickly moving shiny and sharp piece of metal flickering through the air, across the ring delivers on a grand scale!

their records always sound absolutely insane . The nickelback hate is the stupidest shit ever , I never got how anyone could talk THAT much shit about a band who has records that sound THAT good. I get not liking their songs, but if you are a musician and can’t appreciate their production, you are fucking high.
You just like them because they use rectos. It's overproduced generic tripe. Production and songwriting is shit. and I'm not even high yet.

I pretty much like all guitar playing . So many flavors . When things get to electronic and based on computers I can’t do it . Todays pop music sounds like robots fucking . All these weird dumb noises lol

I pretty much like all guitar playing . So many flavors . When things get to electronic and based on computers I can’t do it . Todays pop music sounds like robots fucking . All these weird dumb noises lol
I just like anything that I feel is good quality (doesn’t matter the flavor). If I heard electronic stuff with good melody, harmony or rhythms I’d be all for it (I like the actual sounds in it), but I think most of those guys only know how to make cool, trendy sounds, not actual music

Back