new Nickleback

Death will be up to the combatants. I personally feel like if pushed far enough in a fight some combatants will develop battle lust and go for the kill. Some of these members are utter madman who will devolve into subhuman killers in the ring. I was contacted by a member who said he loves the idea of gouging out someone’s eyes and if pushed he said he might devolve into a cannibal and start eating pieces of his fellow combatant. I wholeheartedly encouraged him to do this of course, because the pay per view will be off the charts. The Rigtalk brotherhood will flourish and I might one day, even sooner than expected, be able to accomplish my recent dream of joining the mighty gorilla gang.
Grand idea. Make sure the ring announcer uses one mic only. We don’t want a violation of this sacred principle to end the match in a disqualification

Grand idea. Make sure the ring announcer uses one mic only. We don’t want a violation of this sacred principle to end the match in a disqualification

That was seriously the lamest shit you’ve said yet.
I expect way, way better from you at this point.

C.H.U.D is what, cannabalistic humanoid underground dweller?

But hey, didn’t this dude score Avril Lavigne? Sure, she is a bozo, of epic proportions, but she is pretty hot. I saw her in LA at dry cleaners, and in person she looked good.

Death will be up to the combatants. I personally feel like if pushed far enough in a fight some combatants will develop battle lust and go for the kill. Some of these members are utter madman who will devolve into subhuman killers in the ring. I was contacted by a member who said he loves the idea of gouging out someone’s eyes and if pushed he said he might devolve into a cannibal and start eating pieces of his fellow combatant. I wholeheartedly encouraged him to do this of course, because the pay per view will be off the charts. The Rigtalk brotherhood will flourish and I might one day, even sooner than expected, be able to accomplish my recent dream of joining the mighty gorilla gang.
If you feel this strongly, then I will agree. Eye gouging and death must be allowed. I will watch with bloodlust. I would like to fight all the members of nickelback first. Or whoever wrote photograph, really.

I don’t get this at all . I don’t see how guys playing instruments and writing songs create hatred this much

"On my bike, pop a wheelie, arguing with Squealie, bout what music is supposed to be
Music is bad, sung by a Chad, who acts like a C-U-N-T"

You're welcome. I'll take my royalties in cash or a Cameron Modded Madison Divinity amp.....
Divinity, was that the latest greatest hope for solid state amps at one point?

Divinity, was that the latest greatest hope for solid state amps at one point?
Nah, they were tube amps. There was just some strange shit going on back in the day about them being elusive about where they were made. They tried the "ASSEMBLED IN USA" thing...but in reality the amp was made in China.

I don’t get this at all . I don’t see how guys playing instruments and writing songs create hatred this much
Any successful artist gets haters. If you don’t you’re probably not doing it right. I think the hate probably comes partly from jealousy, but also just because of so many other guys with infinitely higher quality musicianship than them (even though they have a killer sound), yet not having even a small fraction of Nickelback’s successs. Sadly most guys don’t seem to judge music by the actual musical content, but most guys are idiots anyway, so the results aren’t too surprising

Last edited:
If you feel this strongly, then I will agree. Eye gouging and death must be allowed. I will watch with bloodlust. I would like to fight all the members of nickelback first. Or whoever wrote photograph, really.
It will be decided on a fight by fight basis. Each fight, the fighters will decide beforehand. Their choices will be:
A. Outright death/cold blooded murder
B. Paralysis (for the most warped)
C. Maimed
D. Crippled (many forms)
E. Standard brutal ass kicking (black eyes, broken noses, up to blinding eye gouges, but only of one eye so the combatant can still partially see during their life, compound fractures, and we still aren’t sure what category curbing goes into yet?)

Ok, I don’t think there is any real hatred here. Just guys pressing each other’s buttons, a little extra testosterone flying around.

Ok, with that being said, for the cage matches, you are part of the PRO NICKELBACK FACTION? Have you had any cage fighting experience? Are you handy with knives, swords, flame throwers, chemical concoctions? We are trying to get the combatants as closely paired off as we can.

And we also determined that most combatants wish for cannibalism to be allowed. Surprisingly many brothers of Rigtalk think they will devolve into subhuman animals and start to devour their fellow combatants. Whoa.

Back