NEW RANDALL BROWN EYE MODS AVAILABLE

Sorry Eric,
didnt know you had your EG-5 Modded. Jason was talking bout his stock one. Now...a modded EG5.....I am ALL EARS!!!
Whats the feedback on it? Peels paint off the walls? Man....that just sounds too killer. :thumbsup:
But I think if it rolls off Dave's Bench.....it will be the best it can be. Firm believer in his modules. I am up to 5 at the moment. 6 once he is done with my Ultra XL! Cant believe how good my rig is sounding these days.

Mailman1971":1aarnjv1 said:
Sorry Eric,
didnt know you had your EG-5 Modded. Jason was talking bout his stock one. Now...a modded EG5.....I am ALL EARS!!!
Whats the feedback on it? Peels paint off the walls? Man....that just sounds too killer. :thumbsup:
But I think if it rolls off Dave's Bench.....it will be the best it can be. Firm believer in his modules. I am up to 5 at the moment. 6 once he is done with my Ultra XL! Cant believe how good my rig is sounding these days.

I'm still waiting on shipping :) Hopefully sometime this week!!! I'll let you know as soon as I know!

Eric

Me really likeys the new Erect Dave just sent me! :D He did an awesome job,more gain,much more aggressive,much tighter feeling than the stock version or should I say vicious :D It can and will hold it's own with the EG5,gain wise,but it still sounds much different from EG5!!!My 2 favs in high gain territory :rock: :rock: So Dave,what would you call this mod????

jmgman69":3fy4jeyn said:
Me really likeys the new Erect Dave just sent me! :D He did an awesome job,more gain,much more aggressive,much tighter feeling than the stock version or should I say vicious :D It can and will hold it's own with the EG5,gain wise,but it still sounds much different from EG5!!!My 2 favs in high gain territory :rock: :rock: So Dave,what would you call this mod????

E-rectumfrier???

aeroic":3a6eklsu said:
jmgman69":3a6eklsu said:

E-rectumfrier???
:LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup:

jmgman69":xql3n453 said:
aeroic":xql3n453 said:
jmgman69":xql3n453 said:

E-rectumfrier???
:LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup:
Is that because its so brutal ............it makes your @ss pucker up?? :LOL: :LOL:

Back