New Wizard Model: Hell Razor

On the youtube video you made, it sounds like a clank. But I think to the other guys point that posted about not being able to judge properly. Here's a perfect example, we hear clank you say there's no clank haha.

It can get the clank if you want it. Just depends on how you dial it in. I like it that way from time to time. But it's not a clank machine...you can dial it without too.

It can get the clank if you want it. Just depends on how you dial it in. I like it that way from time to time. But it's not a clank machine...you can dial it without too.
Yeah, to me the clank is a nice tool to have available if you are using super low tunings. Makes it cut through the mix well and not be a muddy mess.

K3O8JFi.jpg

Time to start flappin your gums Henson. Give us the scoop, pronto!

It’s pretty much how I described it above. Though this production model is not as brash/bright. The range in the treble and presence is much better. Less noisy too. It doesn’t have a sweep but there’s a pull shift for the mids. I’ll do an iPhone video after I spend some time with it. Will do an A/B with my KT66 MTL

It’s pretty much how I described it above. Though this production model is not as brash/bright. The range in the treble and presence is much better. Less noisy too. It doesn’t have a sweep but there’s a pull shift for the mids. I’ll do an iPhone video after I spend some time with it. Will do an A/B with my KT66 MTL
Is there any way you can mike her up?

Back