New Wizard Model: Hell Razor

Hell Razor? That's what I call one of my disposables when I attempt to get more than 5 shaves out of it.

shaving-cuts.jpg

The Uber ultra you can dial the clank thing in or out. Capable of an absolute shit ton of sounds. The different switches wildly change the amp tones. Most of the people that are reviewing the amp really have not done it justice and aren’t metal people.
Thanks for ya reviews !! I read somewhere that somebody reviewed that the materials for the outlook has changed... ie metal grille has become plastic ? And commented on some dubious cheap flimsy amp handle strap ? 🤣

Ok... The iphone doesn't do it justice. I think I do need to figure out how to do proper mic'd recordings at some point. lol But anyway, here are some classic death metal riffs through my Hell Razor 120w KT66. Straight in, no boost. Still have more boosts on the amp I'm not using as well. through 2 Wizard 412s with celestion redbacks.

Sounds killer.

Do you have a speaker preference between the RB, V30 and H75?

I really like 4 Redbacks. In the room it's my favorite. I think the iphone smooths out the top end, so I think the v30/H75 sounds a little better on video. The Redbacks are a little darker, but not too bad. I hate dark when it comes to tone. They work really well with wizards. Never got to try them with my SLO as I bought them after I sold that amp, but I bet they'd be great with it.

Back