NGD - 57 Walnut Les Paul

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anxiety Serum
  • Start date Start date
Anxiety Serum

Anxiety Serum

Well-known member
Murphy Lab 57 Heavy Aged Les Paul Mahogany top in Walnut finish.

Had my eye in this online for a while. Happened to be in Chicago for a funeral and swung by CME. Not sure if you call it an impulse buy since it had been on my watch list for a year, but I wasn't going there "planning" to buy something.

20260812_174458.jpg
20260812_181050.jpg
20260812_181109.jpg
20260812_174823-EDIT.jpg
20260812_175037.jpg
20260812_174757.jpg
20260812_174814.jpg
20260807_163948.jpg
20260807_163035.jpg
20260807_163955.jpg
 
Nice, that looks great front & back!

If I’m ever out at CME, I’ll probably come home with something from my watch list 😅
 
If you had been eyeing it, and then it felt great in person - you pretty much had to buy it! Looks like a winner to me. Congrats on the new purchase.
 
Thx. And 38% off didn't hurt.

I hate narrow tall frets but for the savings I can live with it or pay for a refret.
Ooohhhwwweeeee that would be hard to resist. Narrow tall can be really enjoyable - like the 6105 frets on my Jem and another neck I have. I prefer that over the flat and low railroad frets on some Gibsons.
 
Ooohhhwwweeeee that would be hard to resist. Narrow tall can be really enjoyable - like the 6105 frets on my Jem and another neck I have. I prefer that over the flat and low railroad frets on some Gibsons.
Looks like it's jescar 55078

Narrower than 6105 which is 90 vs 78 wide. Definitely feels a bit bumpy to me. But I'll see if I can live with it and if not just re-fret and still save 31
% instead of 38%.
 
Looks like it's jescar 55078

Narrower than 6105 which is 90 vs 78 wide. Definitely feels a bit bumpy to me. But I'll see if I can live with it and if not just re-fret and still save 31
% instead of 38%.
Oh wow, very thin. That is an odd choice. Yeah, for the deal you got - still very much worth it even if it has to have a refret.
 
Back
Top