• Start date
D

Deleted member 38657

Squeal for me. :devilish:
IMG_20221122_160259808.jpg
IMG_20221122_160232947.jpg
IMG_20221122_160146412.jpg
IMG_20221122_160216057.jpg

I was thinking of making this into a Christmas card for Scott and the TGP community, but unfortunately my New Years resolution for this year was to be less of a bitch. So, I'll have to wait until New Years to change that :ROFLMAO:
I'd classify that as being an ass not a bitch. So, technically you wouldn't be breaking your resolution and are good to do it.

Congrats! Looks like a cool axe. I’m stuck in 6 stringville until the end of my days. My son however would rock the shit outta that.
🤟
You may still want to check them out, my aging hands have thanked me for the ergos. These particular models aren't what I would lean anyone towards as an all arounder as they're pretty focused on sweeping and arpeggios with the frets all being swept in the same direction, but ones where the parallel fret is around the 7-9th and 25-27" scales are quite pleasing for everyday use.

What type of SD pickups are they loaded with? That burst is beautifu btwl. Very nice toy. Enjoy!
Thanks! They're Sentient @ Bridge and Nazgul @ neck. I haven't had a whole lot of time with it since I want to wait a bit longer for it to adjust to the climate before setting it up and playing, so I can't really comment on them just yet as it's my first set. No worries if I don't like them because a nice and mostly overlooked thing about MS is as long as you're using pcb free open coil pickups you can unscrew them and mount normal non MS 8 string open coil pickups ones onto the MS base plate. There's a lot more available options that way for MS and cheaper, usually.

Dean (well, World Music) also makes a superstrat variant that all seemed a little brighter to me when I tried them all out. So, not sure if it's just a matter of sustain/attack due to different woods or if the pickups were a different model. String gauge was the same.

Back