No talk about Corona Virus?

Krull":3szk2uan said:
Monkey Man your PM was talking about a manditory vaccine a few days ago, but has apparently changed his mind.
Indeed, mate. He and Chairman Dan flirt with it here and there, testing the waters no doubt.

The PM did suggest he'd consider a similar policy to the one he implemented for pre-school childcare - no jab, no childcare. Others have suggested those on welfare should have it removed if they refuse a jab. :doh:

JMP2203":v1dvay9w said:
Robert F. Kennedy in Berlin against Covid scam

I love this video. :) My parents were loyal Democrat's and fully supported the Kennedy's political philosophy.

Switching gears. If I were unfortunate to be in custody of any children or kids attending public education, right now. I would FORCE them to focus in class on mathematics and science. Then FORCE them to ALLOW D&D to teach them everything else with sugar and spice and everything nice as in... :)

Real Western Traditional Civilization Baby.

513r5CYeaOL._SS319_CR44,44,230,230_.jpg

I'm on a diet. :(

Monkey Man":1c6egn8i said:
Chairman Dan's been trying to get a 12-month extension for his state of emergency.

He fell 1 vote short for a 6-month extension today, so, get this, Greens Leader senator Samantha Ratnam is returning for 1 day from maternity leave (with her baby) so she can vote him over the line.

https://www.3aw.com.au/greens-leader-cu ... gislation/

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Her "story":

Honestly, the politics are fucking BORING. The elite government fuckers have yawl's balls in their BANK.

COVID-19 IS A POLITICAL FUCKING HOAX REBRANDED (Groove Tubes) WUHAN FLU (7 months in) ALL THE WHILE DYING PEOPLE (American or not) STRUGGLING WITH ALCOHOLIC, HERION, ADDERALL, CRACK, MISERY, DESPAIR CONSTANTLY CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE AS UP AT >25% AGES [18, 25] IN THE BACK OF THIER MINDS DUE TO OVERWHELMING SENSATIONALISM FROM THE EVIL LIBERAL COMMUNISTS MEDIA BLITZ.

WTF do I know? Butt the shit I do know is that I am dumber than dog shit from the land of Shynola. :)

:cheers2: :shocked:

PREDICTION

Post election day November 3, 2020 (COVID-19) will become an eradicated political useless TOOL.

:yes:

Sitedrifter":2xyv5o3h said:
Giga.Blast":2xyv5o3h said:
IS THE SCAM-DEMIC OVER YET?

-ditto

Shut your trap you nonsensical stooge.

Crawl into your bug out bunker, lock down and wait for the zombies.
Okay my new friend. You may be the emboss now in planet OTC. Maybe your good buddy here can sell you a vacuum cleaner cuz I got your SSID you nerd.

BTW, one of your LITTLE camera's is offline in your dinky little studio apartment and you need to clean the damn stinky yellow floating Klingon turds outta your turlet.

I see you. ;)

Déjà vu

WHOHOO HOPE BABY

PDRV Chairman Dan update:

It came to light today that the night-time curfew, one of the many components of our stage-4 lockdown, was dreamed up and instantiated solely by the Chairman himself.

He did not consult with the police, nor did he talk to the health department or CHO; he simply thought it would be a good idea. I don't swear often, but geez, what a fucking commie. Introduces a stifling measure simply to satisfy his need to feel like he's in control of our lives. :doh: :gethim:

For the record, there's no evidence that curfews enhance the efficacy of stage-4 lockdowns. None whatsoever.

I've said it all along, the fact that you can see through this guy and sense his revelling in the act of dictating our every move.

Krull":1syktzi5 said:
Giga.Blast":1syktzi5 said:
The Gumshoe found a little gem from old.

No surprise by default (I think) hypocrisy is synonymous with any form of modern politics. You be the Judge.

Joe Biden is disgusting, beyond scary, corrupted and inert as a political anything.

https://www.facebook.com/ABCNews/videos ... 8669810464

"Facts and science over fiction" - Joe Hiden

"We choose truths over facts"- Joe Hiden

Which is it Joe Hiden?
CASES, cases. <1M deaths worldwide. Come On, Man...That Sucks, Man :aww:

I drink from a bottle & I put nice custom guitars in my cases. :thumbsup:

YAWL - Happy Conspiracy Day! :)

Back