Ok...... What ya listening to?

I'm trying to read the room here. Progressive metal with electronic elements, how about the latest album from The Ocean?

This is my Grohl inspired freedom rock!

Played guitar, bass, Vox, and had drums programmed to my spex: https://www.dropbox.com/s/56jbbo9dxmvok0n/Fire Walk With Me pre-pro.mp3?dl=0

Saddest thing is most people will go their whole lives never experiencing the higher/altered states of ecstasy, bliss and joy that came with those parties and the pills. Goddamn I need a good party rn!
Loved the tune and I personally think ya nailed the Grohl vibe in there - well done!!

As for the "saddest thing" - it's just a matter of taking the leap and once people do, there's no going back...it'll always be part of ya!! And personally I love it!! Started to see some serious groundswell last year in the rave department - all ages - and it was starting to gain some traction till CV19 hit - but I think it's the CV19 isolation/quarantine/bad-news-all-the-time stress that's giving the EDM scene another bloom. Whatever the reason, I'm in for the ride....and hey, even John Frusciante was getting into making his own beats - check it out - pretty impressive.

Peace!!!
PLUR!!
mojo

Tomahawk-Tomahawk
Hum-Inlet
Steely Dan-Aja
soma.fm drone zone
Rainymood.com
Dude Tomahawk/Bungle is INSANE!
Are you Vox, for the record?
If so I was the one talking about controversy being scraping the bottom of the barrel in chat the other night.

Dissect this rig, ye talkers:

Super sonic 22s? 8x10? Boss pedals and board? This good lookin' baller is killing it and opening for the Foos playing bass and holding down guitar duties AND Vox. Absolutely bad ass!

Dude Tomahawk/Bungle is INSANE!
Are you Vox, for the record?
If so I was the one talking about controversy being scraping the bottom of the barrel in chat the other night.
Nope, but Bungle is one of my favorite bands ever. California is a masterpiece.

Nope, but Bungle is one of my favorite bands ever. California is a masterpiece.

LOVE your quote. We just had the snow and ice, and the spring here in Memphis is so green and lush, an early morning with fresh bowl of the sativa and glorious coffee is absolutely divine. :)

I find myself taking a break from rock, metal and all things heavy right now. Some Motown and Surf music on top of some Disaronno.

Depends on if I'm playing drums or guitar.

Little River Band
Eddie Money
The Who
Steely Dan
Jimi Hendrix & The Experience
Anything with BONHAM or Lombardo
Phil Collins
Chevelle
Doobie Brothers

Here's some jazz. My band did a grindcore cover of this song once. It was metal as fuck. I wish we recorded it.

Back