Once again.... WHATS COOKING?!

Dinner time... Stuffed pork chops...
646CDF32-0ECE-4E3B-A076-CAE35CCA3B4D.jpeg

Well, long time guitar player. Divorced for almost 2 years, married for 25. Got out with what I could and have realized the more time I spend alone the happier I am. Just putting it all back together...

have a rib roast covered in infused butter and kosher salt. chocolate cake roll with cream cheese filling, 7 layer salad, twice baked potatoes. au jus and horseradish sauce for the rib. and modelo especial. tomorrow is our anniversary. oh and all day simmered green beans in loads of bacon grease. think that's everything.

It's nothing new, but it's tasty. I fix it every few months when it rolls back around on the menu cycle. Pan-seared blackened salmon on a bed of wild rice with steamed broccoli and a Cajun cream sauce with shrimp. Sometimes it's crawfish, sometimes it's shrimp. COVID kept me from having the annual crawfish boil last year, so I'm out of tail meat in the freezer. Had to use shrimp this time...

Attachments

• Dinner - Copy.jpg
    Dinner - Copy.jpg
    415.6 KB · Views: 58
Looks tasty, but the last plate could barely feed a starving Gerbil. 3rd pic-- Maybe for minus 3 Zuch strips and some sauced rice instead.(y)

Back