Once again.... WHATS COOKING?!

I don’t have pics but I have a description. Today’s special is Juniors Mini Cheesecakes. If you could be interested in cheesecakes without crust, then take a look here costcofdb.com. The little cheesecakes have a substantial quantity of sweetness and a very rich flavor. I could readily discern each flavor, and there was the perfect amount of chocolate and strawberry in each cheesecake, so the individual flavors were fantastic. Now I’m crazy about the chocolate swirl!

Last edited:
Call me old-fashioned / trigger-happy, but you're gone mate.

Bant!

Bant - Clint & Clyde.gif

Cooked up some salmon last night. Kept some nuggets I squared off and made a quick flash fried Salmon on a bed of greens, some chopped green olive and pepporcini juice with a little salt and pepper and vinegar.
6F5E391D-5912-46DB-A408-E21447919FA5.jpeg

So my wife made these for our new neighbors, but we baked fish the night before and they tasted fishy in a not good way at all. Like absolutely terrible.

IMG_7269.jpg

I mean they looked awesome, but it was time to clean the oven. So we cleaned the oven, and she tried again but this time she outdid herself because the new batch is even better. S'mores style. Apparently she used some marshmallow fluff too.

IMG_7270.jpg

IMG_7283.jpg

This fucker was legit.

IMG_7285.jpg

I keep telling my wife it's only two of them, they only need two, not four.

IMG_7286.jpg

So my wife made these for our new neighbors, but we baked fish the night before and they tasted fishy in a not good way at all. Like absolutely terrible.

IMG_7269.jpg

I mean they looked awesome, but it was time to clean the oven. So we cleaned the oven, and she tried again but this time she outdid herself because the new batch is even better. S'mores style. Apparently she used some marshmallow fluff too.

IMG_7270.jpg

IMG_7283.jpg

This fucker was legit.

IMG_7285.jpg

I keep telling my wife it's only two of them, they only need two, not four.

IMG_7286.jpg
Load them up with weed butter

Back