One of our own(Splatter) is fighting COVID 19 UPDATE 9/15/20

Monkey Man":616t3tqs said:
romanianreaper":616t3tqs said:
I'm trying to remember when he went in to the hospital.
He went into ICU 4 weeks ago; we know that much at least.

Thanks for the reminder man, I couldn't remember how long it has been. Four weeks sounds like a long time but with the breathing problems, etc. everything might still be ok. You figure being sick alone can be a week or so and then having treatments and checks before release from a hospital. Plus, as far as we know, he could be out of the hospital but just is not feeling up to being on forums, etc. Could just be resting. That is what I'm hoping.

romanianreaper":2a749ejm said:
napalmdeath":2a749ejm said:
Rayneman":2a749ejm said:
JackBootedThug":2a749ejm said:
anyone heard anything?

FYI - PM sent regarding this.

Did he pull through?

Yeah, please let us know guys if you hear anything or at least have heard something. (if you can anyway)

Ah man.

I had originally sent this to JackBootedThug since he's a mod and I didn't really want to post this. However, now I feel really strange about knowing this so I've deleted that PM to him (he hasn't seen it for awhile), and will essentially post what I had sent him.

Because I have done a fairly recent transaction with Splatter, I have his full name and address. I noticed this thread here and did a Google search which turned up this:

https://obittree.com/obituary/us/georgi ... d/4331491/

So while I have never met him other than online, and don't know what he looks like, the name, age and city all seem to be correct with this obituary.

It would be great to find that I've made a terrible error and this is just a coincidence.

If not, this is an awful tragedy.

damn. this is a kick in the nuts. sumbitch. I'll leave this up. If anyone knows or finds anything out concrete please let us know.

Man, this is really sad. I'm sure this is true but would be good to find out more information. I think it would be cool if we could help his family in some way either with donations or even just sending flowers or something.

Man, this is heartbreaking. I might actually post something on the funeral page. I know that sounds nuts but we "knew" him in a lot of ways here on the forum. He was just joking around with a bunch of us recently on some posts. In fact, I'm going to contact Curt at Chubtone because he ordered a guitar that is supposed to be done in December. I need to let him know. Maybe he can get a hold of his family and give it to his son. Man, so sad.

I'm not sure what to say......... I'm really saddened by this news. :cry: He did say his doctor was affiliated with the Piedmont medical group and he was at the Piedmont Mountainside hospital so those facts and what you guys found on Facebook match up. I am afraid that all the information seems to match up as much as I would not like them to.

Although I didn't know you well I knew you well enough to call you my brother.

RIP Tim........I pray you passed peacefully with your family by your side and in your heart into the realm of heaven we all hope to see one day.

SpiderWars":1a1kesj5 said:
I met him when we exchanged money/amp and I can confirm that is him. RIP Tim.

He posted a YT video not all that long ago and I watched it and I felt I recognized his picture but I really did not want it to be true

Thanks for confirming that Spider....... It's a sad day.

romanianreaper":3apkgmnx said:
Man, this is really sad. I'm sure this is true but would be good to find out more information. I think it would be cool if we could help his family in some way either with donations or even just sending flowers or something.

I would be in for sending flowers or something.... Maybe we could all PP Spider Wars 10/20 bucks if he is willing and since he lives kinda close make sure a funeral arrangement be sent to his wake from all of his Rigtalk brothers. Just a thought.

Let me know if you guys want to do something.

Sad to hear this , rest easy Tim... condolences to his family and friends. Didn't know him but always sucks when you see a rig talker go ....

harddriver":3bn3yprw said:
romanianreaper":3bn3yprw said:

I would be in for sending flowers or something.... Maybe we could all PP Spider Wars 10/20 bucks if he is willing and since he lives kinda close make sure a funeral arrangement be sent to his wake from all of his Rigtalk brothers. Just a thought.

Let me know if you guys want to do something.

Count me in for PP if someone can get it to them.

Back