Opinion: It’s better to find older dudes to form bands with than younger guys

Not trying to drag you
Yes you are!

In fact you’re doing it because you hate me and want to do harm to me. In fact, I think you are a violent person and want to kill me.

What? You don’t like people zeroing in on a simple passing remark you made, blowing it out of proportion, ascribing attributes to you that aren’t accurate, and never letting it go?

Back in the day when there was an ad like that in a rag/newspaper 8 out of 10 times they werent shit in the first place. Although i did jam with a 14 year old drummer when I was 19 his name was Reed Mullin, so there ya go.

When I was 20 I thought people in their late 30s had one foot in the grave and would never have played in a band with a geezer as old as 38.

Now at 57 I wouldn't play in a band with 20 year olds.

When I was 20 I thought people in their late 30s had one foot in the grave and would never have played in a band with a geezer as old as 38.

Now at 57 I wouldn't play in a band with 20 year olds.
Shit i played out till I was 55 and when I looked out in the crowd I started feeling like a pedophile :ROFLMAO:

Yes you are!

In fact you’re doing it because you hate me and want to do harm to me. In fact, I think you are a violent person and want to kill me.

What? You don’t like people zeroing in on a simple passing remark you made, blowing it out of proportion, ascribing attributes to you that aren’t accurate, and never letting it go?
Well, going into an orgasmic rhapsody about how chiseled and good looking and kickass at guitar you are ain't it bruh. 😂

I feel like you could have explained the situation without making yourself sound like the type of person everyone hates 🤷‍♂️

I think you are a violent person and want to kill me.

Fae1.gif

I'm definitely not 😂 I am a huge human being

I am 6'6 and under the 300 lb mark now. Im overweight but I play sports; disc golf and fish and hike. I wanna get down to about 250.

I'm right with you man. I'm 6"4' and it says 185 on my license but I'm 276 right now. I have had some gruesome health problems which led to me being sedentary for a while, so I gained weight. But I've been lifting like mad and play basketball in a local league. and for the first time I'm one of those guys that's chubby but you probably wouldn't fuck with, which is weird cuz before I was the tall skinny type.

I'm right with you man. I'm 6"4' and it says 185 on my license but I'm 276 right now. I have had some gruesome health problems which led to me being sedentary for a while, so I gained weight. But I've been lifting like mad and play basketball in a local league. and for the first time I'm one of those guys that's chubby but you probably wouldn't fuck with, which is weird cuz before I was the tall skinny type.

But can you join a band with older or younger players?

But can you join a band with older or younger players?
I've done both 🤷‍♂️

At least in my local area, I have cultivated a good reputation. So i get calls to do all sorts of stuff - less with covid, of course. But still lots.

But I currently play with 24 year olds as well as 53 year olds. If you don't talk about how chiseled your abs are, and how you know all the licks from "the keys to the Lamborghini" and you can legitimately rock? Hard?

Then not really an issue IME

Back