Our buddy was just indicted

The reason many people are unaware about the "Great Reset" is because the mainstream insist it's a conspiracy theory but it's no conspiracy . All you got to do is listen to what comes out of the WEF Elites mouths because they tell you straight out that mass depopulation is first and foremost in achieving their goals .

The jab's are nothing but depopulation agents disguised as something potentially good to fool the masses . If people didn't get their info from the mainstream they would have never submitted to the jab's because they would have been aware what the WEF's goals were.

Dr. Elizabeth Eads has been treating patients who’ve been seriously injured by the jabs and has now come out and stated that the COVID injections are actually injecting people with AIDS. Quote: “That is exactly what I am telling you. That is what the Spike Protein Lentivirus is. It is made up of HIV and AIDS along with SARS and MERS. That’s why the vaccinated and boosted are so sick.

That’s why they dominate the hospitalizations regarding COVID illness as well.” Further, because the immune system is depleted after taking the jabs, many kinds of disease, such as cancer, can spread like wildfire. Dr. Ryan Cole, says he’s seeing cancer up as much as 2,000% — from the vaccines.

The Covid-19 injections are decimating the immune systems of the vaccinated.

The booster shot has actually compromised the immune system of recipients even further, and an even quicker decline in immune system performance is happening .

Which leads us to ask why they are so desperate for everybody to receive a booster shot before they hit the point of total immune system failure?

This data suggests that the vaccinated population will now require an endless cycle of booster shots to boost their immune systems to a point where it does not fail but is inferior to that of the unvaccinated population, and we are seeing further clues hidden in official government reports that this is the case.

You're a MORON and don't know jack shit about anything actually . When you posted yesterday that you thought Biden won legitimately it outed you as one of the dumbest mo fo's on the planet .

Somebody who has zero basic common sense at all .
One of the dumbest in the majority that happened to actually vote for him. Trump lost both majority votes. Or did Hillary cheat on the popular vote too?

Guys…I know you and yours like Trump. But there are a whole lot of people that just don’t.

One of the dumbest in the majority that happened to actually vote for him. Trump lost both majority votes. Or did Hillary cheat on the popular vote too?

Guys…I know you and yours like Trump. But there are a whole lot of people that just don’t.

Ohhhh ya, 81,000,000 😂😂😂😂

Well, some of us actually make voting decisions based on policy and not overemotional "feelings"

I saved this so I can use it again and again to prove just how full blown retarded you are .

A sample of democrat voter fraud that happened in 2016 and the 2018 midterms.

DNC Primary Election Fraud Caught On Camera In San Diego
Voters In Pennsylvania Report ‘Hillary Only’ Machines
Video Evidence Of Biggest Election Fraud In U.S. History
DNC To Sue Trump For Telling Truth About ‘Election Fraud’
Election Fraud: Texas Votes Switched From Republican To Democrat
Ten Million Dead Voters Officially Registered To Vote in one state
Election Fraud Underway As NBC Post Fake ‘Results’
DNC Election Fraud Whistleblower Found Murdered
Chicago ID Card For Illegal Immigrants Accepted For Voter Registration
Millions of Dead And Illegal Voters Discovered In Key Swing State
New Evidence Proves Hillary Won Popular Vote ‘Fraudulently’
Mathematician Uncovers Widespread Election Fraud
Hillary Accused Of Defrauding Arizona Voters, Investigation Ordered
USPS Mail Carrier Charged With Fraud After Tampering With Mail.
Award-Winning Democrat Official Arrested On 6 Felony Charges of Election Fraud
Democrat Party Chief Charged with Forging Voter Ballots
California Ballot Harvesting Favored Democrats, Election Fraud Expert Says
Florida Dems Caught Illegally Altering Forms To Confuse Voters In 4 Counties
‘Rampant’ democrat Voter Fraud Reported Across U.S.
Voter Fraud: republican voter Pamphlets Found Dumped In Trash Can
Investigation: Largest Ever democrat Voter Fraud Scam Detected In Texas
Federal Investigator investigating democrat voter fraud Found Murdered
DOJ Insider: Barack Obama Encouraged Voter Fraud For 8 Years
Journalist To Hand Evidence Of Mass Voter Fraud To Trump
Mexican Admits To U.S. Voter Fraud – Faces 8 Years In Prison
Authorities: Serious Clinton Voter Fraud Discovered In Michigan
Four Democrats Arrested For Running Voter Fraud Ring
Voter Fraud: 670 Ballots Cast In Precinct With Only 276 Voters
Uncovered Voter Fraud In New Hampshire Tipped State For Hillary
Chuck Schumer Demands Immediate Shut Down Of Voter Fraud Investigation
Democrats Announce They Will Block Trump’s Voter Fraud Investigation
Democratic Party Found Guilty Of Voter Fraud
Voter Fraud: Four Identical Mail-In Ballots Pictured In California
Widespread Voter Fraud Detected In Democrat Florida County
Democrat Party Leader Funded Massive Voter Fraud Ring, Says AG
New Jersey Democrats Charged With Illegal Mail-In Voter Fraud
Obama Illegally Transferred DOJ Money To Clinton Campaign
Thousands Of Fake Ballot Slips Found Marked For Hillary Clinton
Obama Administration Set To ‘Oversee’ U.S. Elections
Voting Machine SHOCKER: Video Proof Election Is RIGGED!
Voting Machines Stolen In Georgia Day Before Election, GOP Furious
Ballot Box Left Inside Rental Car By Democrat Broward County Employee
Texas Democrats Caught Assisting Non-Citizens To Enrol to Vote
Philadelphia Election Official Admits To Rigging Votes For Democrats
Feds Discover Tampered Ballots By Democrats In Broward County
Broward County Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes is Funded by Soros
Democrats Paid Pennsylvania Election Officials to Stuff Ballot Box
Dead People Voting Early And Often For Hillary In Colorado
Man Proves Hacked Software Gave Hillary Stolen Votes
Computer Programmer Testifies He Was Hired To Rig Elections for democrats
Clinton Campaign Illegally Pay Halfway House Patients $300 To Vote
Voting Machine Caught Swapping Republican Ballot For Democrat
Republicans Have Proof PA Voting Machines Flipped Votes To Democrats
Democrats Arrested For Running Voter Fraud Ring In Mississippi
11, 000,000 Non-Citizens Are Registered To Vote In Blue Swing State
DNC Caught Registering Canadians To Vote In U.S. Election
New Californian Law Allows Illegal Immigrants To Vote Legally
Chuck Schumer Says Stopping Illegals From Voting Is ‘Racist’
Broward County Election Volunteer: I Saw Officials Duplicate Votes By Hand
Democrat Activists Caught Teaching Illegals How To Vote Twice
Bag Stuffed With Voter Forms Found Dumped in California
Mathematician Exposes massive democrat election Fraud.

Well, some of us actually make voting decisions based on policy and not overemotional "feelings"

This entire forum, all your digs at everyone here that has a different world view, suggest you are overly emotional. You say you have a different sense of humor. You don’t tail on one another the way you do people that disagree with you. You aren’t telling one another, “shove a bowling ball up your mothers pussy.” You are 100% over emotional. And in an entirely stunted way. Give us a break.

This entire forum, all your digs at everyone here that has a different world view, suggest you are overly emotional. You say you have a different sense of humor. You don’t tail on one another the way you do people that disagree with you. You aren’t telling one another, “shove a bowling ball up your mothers pussy.” You are 100% over emotional. And in an entirely stunted way. Give us a break.

And yet here you are😉
Play the game.

Oh...OK.
Well, keep trying. Maybe we'll conform to your beliefs like you seem to desperate to have happen.

I was going to take your advice until I read your unhinged post right above and decided you're a paranoid lunatic.
I'm kind of glad you didn't take my advice actually , now don't forget you should have been stuck 14 separate times already as of todays date according to the CDC so if you have only been stuck 13 times contact a 24 hour pharmacy immediately and tell them that you're on your way over to get jacked again . No need to thank me bud , I look after fellow forum members that I care a great deal about .:thumbsup:

Who is us? Inbred, BeerandPizza, Donnie B, Diary of a Vaxman? Those are just stand up examples aren't they?

You’re absolutely right Dr fantom👍
We should all take a good lesson from Donnie here on R/T, just to keep our emotions in line.
You NEVER call him out, so you must approve of his behaviour.

Should we follow his example, Doc?

Would you suggest playing the game more like Donnie does?

EC0E3921-9940-4F55-9178-8C5778A0A725.jpeg
7420E28B-B63D-43D2-B26F-0D04B760E07E.jpeg
2B2E378B-42F8-416B-98EC-7E3F10EA0504.jpeg
F40E0F1F-5417-413E-87BD-798D9FC3EBB2.jpeg
11964B7A-9111-4654-B014-D2B6D30E4004.jpeg
5B4C862D-23E0-441E-A501-FB8BBB6BEE04.jpeg

Back