OVERKILL Scroched. How bout some Fever and Bag O' Bones

FU*KN EH! Waiting for my copy to arrive from my amazon pre-order.. :rock: 🤘

Dave Linsk is an amazing guitarist... very under rated.

Bobby sounds so good when he comes in. I didn’t care for the Thunderstruck *cough* , I mean Wasted Years intro. Too long and it’s not as cool as he thinks it is..lol Interesting that they did the solo with no rhythm guitar behind it. Notice they don’t show the second guitarist at all in that bit. Maybe they tracked with just him and 2nd player came later. Out takes might show him doing lines and having a Brandy snifter to the side..lol
All in all there’s not too many bands that just keep the real fucking deal flame alive and these guys have for decades.

if the song started at :30 and ended at 3:30 it would have been great, the riff after that though is pretty terrible and the rest of the song is unnecessary. still pretty cool

They were local to me growing up (as was the Old Bridge Metal Militia). Met Bobby several xs when I was a kid. Always real cool. Couple of my older friends were really tight with them back in the Golden Days of Thrash!

They were local to me growing up (as was the Old Bridge Metal Militia). Met Bobby several xs when I was a kid. Always real cool. Couple of my older friends were really tight with them back in the Golden Days of Thrash!
Same here. My buddy Rich Conte was in Overkill and still friends with most of them.

Is he still into VH? I had a good friend back in the very early 90's that hung out with Dave and all they would do is chase EVH tone. Sadly, they got me involved in it as well. :ROFLMAO: Dave was always a good player....
You too? We chased Eds and Randys tone as well. Dave was responsible for my Altec madness. He was the only I knew who had Altecs way back when. He wanted to trade me a '70 Super Lead for one of my Adats and since I was actively doing sessions with them I had to decline. Not a sound financial move on my part.. LOL

Bobby G. lives approx 10 minutes from me. never met him though.

Still in NJ? I haven't lived in area in almost 10 yrs.
Bobby G. Lives in Florida, Dave Linsk Lives in Stuart Florida. Jason Newsted Lives near me as well,he Lives in Jupiter Florida,Some of my Techs in the field run into him at Target from time to time. at one time Danny Spitz also lived near me, In PBG, FL.

Back