Partscaster Pros....

Upgraded my Fender mexican strat with a Musikraft neck, Gotoh floyd + giant brass block and a Duncan JB in the bridge and this thing has triumphed over guitars costing over 3000€ including Suhrs.

Reactions: PDC
After looking on forums etc, there are mixed reviews on the fretwork of Northern Redfish. I can't find concrete answer if they are made in Canada or imported and sold from Canada. So i sent an email to Redfish asking that specific question.
Maybe what your saying is true and i got really lucky with my neck?
I sent them a message on Reverb a week ago asking where their bodies and necks were made and guess what, no reply

So, I've built a few Partscasters. I will say with total certainty that quality parts make all the difference. I actually just finished this guitar yesterday. It started with my buddy wanting a guitar for the house that he could play on the couch. He has a toddler and didn't want to leave his SG to get knocked over. He had this custom set of Duncan Invaders laying around, so I suggested we build something around those. I jokingly sent him a pic of one of those Squier mini Jazzmasters and mentioned that I could change the scale length for him. He went for it. We ordered a Warmoth 25.5" Jazzmaster neck with stainless steel frets and a graph tech nut. Then we added a hipshot hardtail bridge and Hipshot locking tuners. I repositioned the bridge to the correct scale and drilled for a string through set up. Then I wired the custom Pickguardian pearloid guard with a switchcraft 3 way toggle and a 500k push/push pot for coil tapping. Threw on some custom waterslides too. This thing sounds stupid good. It plays amazing as well. Far from the sub $200 kids guitar it started as. I'm building myself one next.
. 66510048003__28D4F4BD-0246-4FEF-BDE5-E90B1124F146.fullsizerender.JPGtempImagezXbvUC.png

Back