Pics of your Rack Rigs

The Mesa Mini Monster

100_7666.jpg

Moved away from racks for the most part...

Here is my last ADA rig, for guitar:

ADA-Main-Rack.jpg

Here is my last ADA rig, for bass:
bass-rig-rack.jpg

Here is my old "magic box" for guitar and bass:
MagicBox-rack.jpg

No pics for the remaining racks:

Furman Power Conditioner + Tech 21 PSA 1.1 in a 2U SKB ATA rack

Furman Power Conditioner + Marshall JMP-1 + Marshall JFX-1 in a 3U SKB ATA rack

Furman Power Conditioner + Trace Elliot MP11 + Trace Elliot SMX Dual Compressor in a 4U SKB ATA rack (for bass)

These days, mostly using my tube combos or Vox modelers. I run the modelers into a Bose L1 Model II system. I also run my preamps into the Bose system as well, using the speaker emulation outs or DI out. Works great for what I need.

My next rack will likely be the V-Pedal, unless it takes too long to be released (if it ever is!) and I can fight the GAS for an 11 Rack.

I ditched my rack a few years ago. This was my setup for about 15 years though. Not a giant rack but it did the job.

Scott

Zach, I was at your show tonight at the Pipeline Cafe. Awesome!!! I was sitting on the bar over by the bass player. I had a great view right into the rack!! I could see Carlos behind your rig from my angle. :) Show was great. That guy looks and sounds unbelievable as Steve Perry. I kept having to do a double-take. Your sound was crystal clear. I gotta swing by the store sometime and we'll talk story about it. :thumbsup:

Only posting because asked too in the thread. I am moving away for the big rack rigs and copious gear into a simple Head and cab set up. But here is a few from now and my demented gear whoring past. :doh:

DSC01259.jpg

IM000797.jpg

IM000796.jpg

IM000793.jpg

DSC01319.jpg

DSC01299.jpg

DSC00303.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00407.jpg

DSC00864.jpg

bigrack.jpg

DSC00857.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

bradstudio010.jpg

bradstudio002.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC03634.jpg

DSC03601.jpg

DSC04845.jpg

romanianreaper":1xzcwo56 said:
Zach, I was at your show tonight at the Pipeline Cafe. Awesome!!! I was sitting on the bar over by the bass player. I had a great view right into the rack!! I could see Carlos behind your rig from my angle. :) Show was great. That guy looks and sounds unbelievable as Steve Perry. I kept having to do a double-take. Your sound was crystal clear. I gotta swing by the store sometime and we'll talk story about it. :thumbsup:

Aloha Mike,

I wish I knew you were there.... Thanks brudda.

Here is a couple of pics of Carlos behind the cabs: He is one of the COOLEST guys EVER!!!!

SeparateWaysloadin079B.jpg

SeparateWaysloadin076B.jpg

SeparateWaysloadin073A.jpg

rareguitar":2ywr9x3r said:
Only posting because asked too in the thread. I am moving away for the big rack rigs and copious gear into a simple Head and cab set up. But here is a few from now and my demented gear whoring past. :doh:

DSC01259.jpg

IM000797.jpg

IM000796.jpg

IM000793.jpg

DSC01319.jpg

DSC01299.jpg

DSC00303.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00407.jpg

DSC00864.jpg

bigrack.jpg

DSC00857.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

bradstudio010.jpg

bradstudio002.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC03634.jpg

DSC03601.jpg

DSC04845.jpg
Jesus Brad, by chance are you looking for a room mate? I know I'm on the west coast and your on the east but I'll make the commute to work, it will be worth the drive to play some of that gear!! :D :LOL: :LOL: Great pics! :thumbsup:

eternal_idol":3keqx70v said:
Brad...

that rack, head and cab case scares me!

what the hell were you thinking??? ahahahah

looks sweet man!

BRAE

I am a big dude, I thought I could lift it. :D

I could not... :LOL: :LOL:

rareguitar":1nwtpfdk said:
eternal_idol":1nwtpfdk said:
Brad...

looks sweet man!

BRAE

mabye with two big guys... was more worried about the tipping factor....

rareguitar":vuvuty4d said:
eternal_idol":vuvuty4d said:
Brad...

looks sweet man!

BRAE

I remember reading that before about thinking you could lift it .... lol

No pictures of mine and it looks pretty weak when looking at many of these rigs ..... but it cool to see a lot of gear I have had and wished I had.

Back