Pink guitars??

  • Thread starter Thread starter sytharnia1560
  • Start date Start date
sytharnia1560

sytharnia1560

Well-known member
if a pink guitar is worthy to have in everyones collection (which I think it is lol) .. then the only thing better than that is TWO pink guitars. So I made 2
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4973.JPG
    IMG_4973.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_4974.JPG
    IMG_4974.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4975.JPG
    IMG_4975.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4976.JPG
    IMG_4976.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4928.JPG
    IMG_4928.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4930.JPG
    IMG_4930.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4935.JPG
    IMG_4935.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4943.JPG
    IMG_4943.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4944.JPG
    IMG_4944.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_4951.JPG
    IMG_4951.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 43
I don't have the Legator or the Novo anymore and at one point, there was an 8 string headless Legator as well. But here we are. And idk if the jazz box is really pink, but it's called Metallic Pink, so I've included it here.

The Knaggs is fluorescent pink but doesn't really photograph well.

IMG_5966.JPG


IMG_5938 2.JPG


IMG_5965.JPG
 

Attachments

  • 3D4F178A-1571-4914-B9A5-82B3D3FA106B_1_105_c.jpeg
    3D4F178A-1571-4914-B9A5-82B3D3FA106B_1_105_c.jpeg
    360.9 KB · Views: 22
  • FF338E54-560F-41F7-8BB0-40C36BC2F42F_1_105_c.jpeg
    FF338E54-560F-41F7-8BB0-40C36BC2F42F_1_105_c.jpeg
    357.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 5E43A3AB-B19D-41AD-8E0B-D39A419CF34C_1_105_c.jpeg
    5E43A3AB-B19D-41AD-8E0B-D39A419CF34C_1_105_c.jpeg
    346.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5967.JPG
    IMG_5967.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
These Kauers are fucking insane. I kept seeing the matching bass to the splatter one on their site and refused to believe I needed a bass (I don’t). Real happy there's a guitar out there with that paint job. Beautiful.
I reallllly wanted that bass but It’s too expensive for eye candy that I’d rarely play. Like you just said. I already had the Gripen when the bass came out.
 
I reallllly wanted that bass but It’s too expensive for eye candy that I’d rarely play. Like you just said. I already had the Gripen when the bass came out.

If you ever think about moving that Gripen, just DM me a price lol.
 
Back
Top