gibson5413
Well-known member
...little to no palm mutes and chugging in it? I was just listening to some Strapping Young Lad and this one definitely stands out. Heavy without any discernible palm mutes.
All you really need is some Fender Strats and some amps brother!The man.
I had strats. Im rocking my Edwards ES in Clarksdale tonight.All you really need is some Fender Strats and some amps brother!
Clarksdale, MS?I had strats. Im rocking my Edwards ES in Clarksdale tonight.
Yeah im waiting to check into the quality inn. Ive been up since 430 yesterday afternoon.Clarksdale, MS?
Want me to send some food?Yeah im waiting to check into the quality inn. Ive been up since 430 yesterday afternoon.
Not neccesary my dear brother but thank you. I have rye bread and hard salami in the cooler Ive been waiting patiently to break into. 20 mins to check in time. The rest of the guys should be here soon. Staying in MS, gigging on the AR side.Want me to send some food?
I could honestly post a hundred black metal songs, this just has the most beautiful melody ever written
I love Windir. Though I only have one album and its not this one. I gotta check this out later
Let me knowNot neccesary my dear brother but thank you. I have rye bread and hard salami in the cooler Ive been waiting patiently to break into. 20 mins to check in time. The rest of the guys should be here soon. Staying in MS, gigging on the AR side.
You have been so generous with me. Lord bless you.Let me know