Donnie B.

Banned
You know you are using the IGNORE function correctly when the only
people who 'LOVE' posts from members you ignore, are other members
you ignore.

Untitled.png

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I've never used a Block/Ignore function on any forums ever. Just be respectful to to others and they usually will be in kind. If anybody gets nasty I just read what they say and go on my way.

Last edited:
Just be respectful to to others and they usually will in kind.

I ignored CoolGuitarGear because he's not only crazy, but his insults know no bounds.
Picasso isn't worth an explanation.
Tried hard with a couple others but after a bit everyone agreed it was a waste of time.

That's only four members ignored by a liberal in a forum that's brimming with red hats.

Not too bad.

If you use the "Ignore" button, make sure you inform the entire forum who you're ignoring, and why..

If you are going to ignore someone you should let them know. That way they will stop bothering
the person who they know is ignoring them. Notice how Picasso and Jack no longer......... nevermind.

It works with normal people. Some on the list just ignore me back. That's the best reason for letting someone know.

then turn off the ignore button, read their posts and go, "See, that's why I'm ignoring that dude !"

Not how it works. I can easily 'peek' at any post at any time.

Untitled.png

Necro-bump.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Gotta say, the OP is 100% spot on with that observation!
Seriously. From someone who cares. Get help man. If it is not obvious to you, it is obvious to most of us. You are literally raising your hand asking for help.

There has to be something else in life to help take up your time.

Seriously. From someone who cares.

Tell me why I'm stuck hanging out in a room with nothing but guitars and a computer all day.

You say you care so you should have been following along when I explained it.

Otherwise stop being the occasional dick and jumping in with the likes of Jack & Picasso.

Tell me why I'm stuck hanging out in a room with nothing but guitars and a computer all day.

You say you care so you should have been following along when I explained it.

Otherwise stop being the occasional dick and jumping in with the likes of Jack & Picasso.
Seek help, dude.

Attention whoring on a gear forum ain't helping your mental health.

:rolleyes:

(y)If you use the "Ignore" button, make sure you inform the entire forum who you're ignoring, and why..

:unsure: then turn off the ignore button, read their posts and go, "See, that's why I'm ignoring that dude !"

🤟 :ROFLMAO:
See, this is why I'm ignoring you Donnie!

~ss

Back