PSA Cameron Aldrich on Reverb $1850

When did MC start putting the sticker on the back?

And if I read it correctly, it doesn't specifically say MC did the Aldrich mod...just that he repaired it in his home and added switches. Just seems a bit fishy considering he could prob get way more. I want it tho.

This guy is clueless. This looks like no Cameron mod I’ve owned. And look at the date, it’s made in 2003 not from the 80’s. :LOL: :LOL:

:confused:

Yep, without more info I'd be suspicious. Maybe Jason can chime in and comment. Although, with the prices the 800s are commanding these days it might be worth taking a chance on it. Even if it is a 2203X. Of all the Cams I've owned I don't think any had those stickers on them.

It looks like someone is a new lucky owner of a Cameron Aldrich, and he only spent $1850.
Good for him!

I bought it. It's not signed but he did send me a screen shot between him and mark.

I'll get some gut shots when I get it and let you guys know.

LP Freak":mofr05sn said:
This guy is clueless. This looks like no Cameron mod I’ve owned. And look at the date, it’s made in 2003 not from the 80’s. :LOL: :LOL:

He said reverb put that in there by default and it's not 80s.

Metlupass2":cqmx3anf said:
LP Freak":cqmx3anf said:

Cool, hopefully it’s legit

LP Freak":4e4xpybj said:
Metlupass2":4e4xpybj said:
LP Freak":4e4xpybj said:

If not I will send it back. He offered to refund me when I asked if it was signed and he said no. I can tell he's a good dude by his responses.

Metlupass2":2rmd77gw said:
LP Freak":2rmd77gw said:
Metlupass2":2rmd77gw said:
LP Freak":2rmd77gw said:

If not I will send it back. He offered to refund me when I asked if it was signed and he said no. I can tell he's a good dude by his responses.
Nice :thumbsup:

Metlupass2":3u20jwmo said:
I bought it. It's not signed but he did send me a screen shot between him and mark.

Hell yeah! Congrats man!
Mark's mods, and/or designs, are nothing short of spectacular!
I still put a big smile on my face every single time I plug into one of his mods.
And for $1850 for an Aldrich, that's a score!
The amp is yours and you should do whatever you want with it. But if it was mine, I would keep the gut shots to myself. Just because I do respect peoples privacy, and I know that's Mark's lifetime work.
Most important, enjoy your amp!!

SBlue":2pxvfct2 said:
Metlupass2":2pxvfct2 said:

Hell yeah! Congrats man!
Mark's mods, and/or designs, are nothing short of spectacular!
I still put a big smile on my face every single time I plug into one of his mods.
And for $1850 for an Aldrich, that's a score!
The amp is yours and you should do whatever you want with it. But if it was mine, I would keep the gut shots to myself. Just because I do respect peoples privacy, and I know that's Mark's lifetime work.
Most important, enjoy your amp!!

Oh I didn't think they were a secret after all these years. I'll just send some to Jason then to confirm with Mark hopefully.

The market is really wild right now, my buddy Mike posted his Peavey 5150 on reverb for 1200$ and it sold within the hour, we are truly living in the twilight zone.

Monomyth":2hmpynjj said:
The market is really wild right now, my buddy Mike posted his Peavey 5150 on reverb for 1200$ and it sold within the hour, we are truly living in the twilight zone.

Whoa! That's crazy, good on'im!

Back