RD100 has landed...

killertone

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

null_zps80f0aa3d.jpg

I'll have a play through video done by early next week. Maybe sooner... :thumbsup:

I've spent 10 minutes with this amp and am remembering how deadly it is. Been since since NAMM since I played the 100 watter...HOLY SHIT!!! This amp is going to change the game. Seriously.

Jeff Hilligan":1or109ik said:
Boy pretty interesting cause my 45 kills!

It is very similar to the 45 I had. The 2nd gain channel makes it a bit more versatile and the 100 watts makes it hold together better at completely ridiculous volume levels, but tonally, they are just about identical. :thumbsup:

The Diavlo series is so badass. :rock:

killertone":10xsoqsu said:
I've spent 10 minutes with this amp and am remembering how deadly it is. Been since since NAMM since I played the 100 watter...HOLY SHIT!!! This amp is going to change the game. Seriously.

Hey Jason, could you describe the tone of the 100? More high-mid emphasis? Or more low-mid heavy?

rlord1974":owtw33iw said:
It certainly looks badass. :rawk:

That it does, my friend!

Now all that's left is to wait patiently for Jason's demo. If the amp has plenty of high mids and the EQ plays nicely on all 3 of the channels, I'm sold.

rlord1974":24d59myv said:
Is this a straight up metal amp, or does it do more vintage-inspired tones as well? :confused:

You are joking right? :LOL: :LOL: Everyone has been asking this for months and the answer is always YES. Killertone has got to be tired of us asking the same questions. I think Randall shot itself in the foot with the devil graphics.

Kapo_Polenton":1y0j5yln said:
rlord1974":1y0j5yln said:
Is this a straight up metal amp, or does it do more vintage-inspired tones as well? :confused:

You are joking right? :LOL: :LOL: Everyone has been asking this for months and the answer is always YES. Killertone has got to be tired of us asking the same questions. I think Randall shot itself in the foot with the devil graphics.

You can't blame us for asking :D

What with a name like Diavlo and the devil graphic, it's normal to assume that the amp is pure metal and nothing else. Plus, it doesn't help that all the 'proper' demos of this amp line are chugga-chugga metal stuff.

Kapo_Polenton":rqhbw330 said:
rlord1974":rqhbw330 said:

I had no clue. This is the first time I've ever come into a thread about this amp.

rlord1974":26miilfy said:
Kapo_Polenton":26miilfy said:
rlord1974":26miilfy said:

I had no clue. This is the first time I've ever come into a thread about this amp.
Pretty sure you're not gonna be replacing your Wizard with a Randall anytime soon. :D

Back