Ridiculous cont.

Anselmo - I'm Broken forget about it, Ian Astbury - Rise forget about it, Henry Rollins I can't even name a tune so forget about it, Skin same goes, Billy Idol - White Wedding I don't think so, Pete Steele - stick to posing in Playgirl forget about it, Ozzy - well what can you say, it's pretty close
 
Jon Anderson- badass
Yeah, no doubt.
Does he have a track with Iommi? That'd be...err ah...interesting
Wonderous Stories, beyond badass fucking unbelievable.

I used to fuck with my girl we were talking about dregs of her past. Well not really her it was more me.
I'd tell her you know, I want to hear your wonderous stories, I got to hear your wonderous stories.

She didn't know I was fucking with her and she didn't say anything. She didn't even know the reference, I go around all the time referencing the Seinfeld show different lines and nobody knows those either for some fucking reason. It's very strange. Not one person even guessing.

But I was serious I would like to hear those fucking stories. Maybe she figured you know, she had time, she didn't.

Just tell me motherfucker this is your chance

.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top