Who wants a Signature Over Drive ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter griff10672
  • Start date Start date
1787498096067.jpeg


1787498160425.jpeg

1787498119370.jpeg

1787498203709.jpeg

1787498280732.jpeg
 
Do you have a price list for more "standard" options, @griff10672 ?
standard as in ??

a regular OD , Boost , Distortion with my graphics is anywhere from 135 to 175 ...

when you want say a combo of two specific things .... you're looking at 225 - 275

there could be additional charges through that if I have to create a PCB .... all Custom graphics ... etc ..

I think I have over 200 different PCB files now .... about 75 % are Drives of sort
 
standard as in ??

a regular OD , Boost , Distortion with my graphics is anywhere from 135 to 175 ...

when you want say a combo of two specific things .... you're looking at 225 - 275

there could be additional charges through that if I have to create a PCB .... all Custom graphics ... etc ..

I think I have over 200 different PCB files now .... about 75 % are Drives of sort
Awesome. Time to start putting money aside for one. Thanks!
 
Awesome. Time to start putting money aside for one. Thanks!
Yeah, I'm going to have to order a pedal from you in the near future..
Those are fantastic. ❤️

Thanks !! I appreciate the interest !

If it's analog ...... I can probably build it ...if I haven't already

even if it's rare and expensive as hell ...... if there is a reliable schematic out there .... it can be done
 
I can build you a cocked wah / Analog BBD Delay combo .....with only one footswitch .......... it's not a pedal I'd give away ..... it would be roughly a 275 dollar pedal ....... quality parts aren't cheap ( nothing is really these days ) and the delay alone requires a lot of expensive chips

any custom builds like that... I just require half down to get the ball rolling ... the other half upon completion
Would it be possible to fit both circuits into a standard single pedal size enclosure ?? If so I'm down !! Add it to my tab with that pulltec eq ...

Maybe the @romanianreaper would want one too, especially if the enclosure is on the smaller side lol ...
 
Would it be possible to fit both circuits into a standard single pedal size enclosure ?? If so I'm down !! Add it to my tab with that pulltec eq ...

Maybe the @romanianreaper would want one too, especially if the enclosure is on the smaller side lol ...
won't fit into a 125B .... I think I could do it in a 1590BB though ....
 
I can second that. Wayne is a good dude also.
Agreed. Kind of like someone else here I know.:poke:

How's that toe healing up? You doing sprints to your amp in the morning yet? Praying for an excellent, full recovery for you.☦️
 
won't fit into a 125B .... I think I could do it in a 1590BB though ....
OK let's do it !! Stand by for down payment ...

The goal is psychedelic cutting leads like these with minimal tapdancing and the smallest possible pedalboard
 
OK let's do it !! Stand by for down payment ...

The goal is psychedelic cutting leads like these with minimal tapdancing and the smallest possible pedalboard

Not a tone I would ever go for, but it sounds nasty for that song, bud
 
Agreed. Kind of like someone else here I know.:poke:

How's that toe healing up? You doing sprints to your amp in the morning yet? Praying for an excellent, full recovery for you.☦️
Thanks man, much appreciated. My foot is healing. Hope you and your family are doing well. I was able to get back on my serious meds once the incision closed up about 6 weeks ago. The big med takes a few months to fully kick back in. Residual swelling will take 6 to 12 mos to go to "normal". Hopefully I can avoid future bone fusion/replacement.

My Dad passed away last weekend. He isn't suffering anymore. The last few years were tough for him.
 
Thanks man, much appreciated. My foot is healing. Hope you and your family are doing well. I was able to get back on my serious meds once the incision closed up about 6 weeks ago. The big med takes a few months to fully kick back in. Residual swelling will take 6 to 12 mos to go to "normal". Hopefully I can avoid future bone fusion/replacement.

My Dad passed away last weekend. He isn't suffering anymore. The last few years were tough for him.
Glad to hear you are still on the mend but very sorry to hear about your pop, that's really rough man. I'm don't even want to think about losing my pop. So sorry bro. May your dad's memory be eternal. ☦️
 
Thanks man, much appreciated. My foot is healing. Hope you and your family are doing well. I was able to get back on my serious meds once the incision closed up about 6 weeks ago. The big med takes a few months to fully kick back in. Residual swelling will take 6 to 12 mos to go to "normal". Hopefully I can avoid future bone fusion/replacement.

My Dad passed away last weekend. He isn't suffering anymore. The last few years were tough for him.
Glad to hear you are still on the mend but very sorry to hear about your pop, that's really rough man. I'm don't even want to think about losing my pop. So sorry bro. May your dad's memory be eternal. ☦️
getting old is the best ...... eh ???
 
Back
Top