Ridiculous

What’s really crazy is that album came out when I was in high school, managing a small Subway in a gas station in Maine and I first heard that Anselmo tune on the fucking radio at like 5pm during the week.

And I used to think radio sucked because they didn’t fucking play Dream Theater and Steve Vai, I’d kill for a 90’s era WTOS again.
 
What’s really crazy is that album came out when I was in high school, managing a small Subway in a gas station in Maine and I first heard that Anselmo tune on the fucking radio at like 5pm during the week.

And I used to think radio sucked because they didn’t fucking play Dream Theater and Steve Vai, I’d kill for a 90’s era WTOS again.
I'd kill for a Subway in the 90's again, when they gave out the stamps and the subs were good
 
What’s really crazy is that album came out when I was in high school, managing a small Subway in a gas station in Maine and I first heard that Anselmo tune on the fucking radio at like 5pm during the week.

And I used to think radio sucked because they didn’t fucking play Dream Theater and Steve Vai, I’d kill for a 90’s era WTOS again.
That's cool.
I think Iommi said at the time that Sharon was the one behind getting this to the finish line. Maybe she ain't so bad after all.
 
That's cool.
I think Iommi said at the time that Sharon was the one behind getting this to the finish line. Maybe she ain't so bad after all.
Of couurrrrrse she was, darling. Do you think she'd miss out on squeezing one last penny from Ozzy's name?
 

Similar threads

Back
Top