Who wants a Signature Over Drive ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter griff10672
  • Start date Start date
It's here! About to plug it in and rip!!! It's so cool, a beautiful work of art!

@griff10672 thank you so much!

RenderedImage 2.jpg
RenderedImage.jpg


Edit: Absolutely nails the tone, with a Marshall circuit clean and the Celestion G12M-70, it is the genuine article!!!
 
Last edited:
It's here! About to plug it in and rip!!! It's so cool, a beautiful work of art!

@griff10672 thank you so much!

View attachment 460836View attachment 460837

Edit: Absolutely nails the tone, with a Marshall circuit clean and the Celestion G12M-70, it is the genuine article!!!
Is it weird that I'm more jealous of the lizard? My crab live at work on my desk now.
20260918_132900.jpg


I already lost the whale though. I showed it to a waitress at Outback Steakhouse and I haven't seen it since.
 
I would hang on to your " Tone Buddies " if you can ..... they will be involved in a pretty awesome give away ....

if you you want to trade your mini Orca for sexual favors in the dry stock room at a Outback Steakhouse .... I totally understand

the give away will happen when I'm out of Tone Buddies ..... it'll be awhile :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top