Rig Pic

  • Thread starter Thread starter duesentrieb
  • Start date Start date
Code001":b97kc5mv said:
Very nice! :rock:
Hey, I have some time this week again - I will build your loop. You can install it before x-mas !
 
duesentrieb

i've never owned or played a VH4, how close (to your ears) is the das metall patch to the real thing?
 
saxxamafone":3fkgkroe said:
duesentrieb

i've never owned or played a VH4, how close (to your ears) is the das metall patch to the real thing?

I'd like to know this too
 
If I had one and could compare them side by side I'd give a statement, but I don't have one atm.

My co-guitarist claims it sounds "like you thru your Diezel" though.

Although the depth circuitry of a Diezel is more huge than AF + VHT could ever be, you know . . . normally I prefer 2x12", but that was the reason I've put my old 1960A back ino the rehearsal bunker to get some more bottom end from this rig.
 

Similar threads

Mike Oxhuge
Replies
9
Views
1K
Mike Oxhuge
Mike Oxhuge
RaceU4her
Replies
11
Views
497
Geo
D
Replies
7
Views
388
CrystalSky
CrystalSky
Back
Top