Rutgers Student Banned From Taking Online Classes Because He’s Unvaccinated

Sick, corrupt, evil world.
22 years old, Healthy with a strong natural immune system…
People under 30 years old have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than they do dying of coronavirus…

Last edited:
"Emergencies have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded, and once they are suspended, it is not difficult for anyone who has assumed emergency powers to see to it that the emergency will persist."
- F.A. Hayek

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that, is it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."
- Rahm Emanuel

22 years old, Healthy with a strong natural immune system…

I'd imagine as part of accepting this guys application he would be issued
a school ID that would give him access to libraries and stuff. Online classes or not.

Rutgers is a private (for profit) school. I'd imagine the largest shareholders are
asking for some insurance that Covid isn't going to decimate classes again this year.

Hence the vaccine mandate. If a student gets it and dies the school needs to be able
to prove that they did their due diligence.

The vaccine mandate is as much about helping to contain the spread and minimize
the sickness as it is about a private business exercising its rights in regard to their
employees.

Why you guys immediately jump to a paranoid conclusion?

Private business - their rules - no exceptions.
That's the Republican way!

a school ID that would give him access to libraries and stuff. Online classes or not.

Rutgers is a private (for profit) school. I'd imagine the largest shareholders are
asking for some insurance that Covid isn't going to decimate classes again this year.

Hence the vaccine mandate. If a student gets it and dies the school needs to be able

the sickness as it is about a private business exercising its rights in regard to their
employees.

Every day, I imagine you wake up with some modicum of intelligence. But here we are, another day of disappointment :dunno:

Last edited:

employees.

Please show me where getting vaccinated will contain the spread. Again, lets refer back to Israel where 80%+ of the population is vaccinated and covid is spreading like wildfire. Please stop spreading misinformation.... well, if you actually did that you'd never post.

Last edited:

employees.

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 12.40.36 AM copy 3.png

So, you guys against private businesses making their own rules? Or you just against ANY covid mandates? Which is it?

Donnie must be related to Ry Manchu. He`s got a answer for any question ever asked in history. A fuckn genius I tell ya or he`s just good at making shit up.
No. I'm just parroting information thats out there. You guys take the lazy route and jump right to conspiracy.

No. I'm just parroting information thats out there. You guys take the lazy route and jump right to conspiracy.
Drop the conspiracy schtick and find new material you mental midget. Private businesses can and do make their own policies and that's the way it goes. What you fucktards have a problem with is if somebody voices an opinon against it. Because you're fall in line sheeple.

Last edited:
Donnie, you are absolutely delusional…
I can’t believe some of the stuff you say, I respect you as a human being but, unfortunately, I don’t even know what to say to you anymore.
There’s just no response.

You constantly keep posting in threads, hoping, by chance that it will turn around but you keep digging yourself deeper into a hole.

If you didn’t post some good info once in a while about amplifiers, I would truly believe that you’ve been planted here by the corrupt Democrat party!😂

You constantly keep posting in threads, hoping, by chance that it will turn around.
Turn what around?

Rutgers is a private business - fact
Their rules - fact
Dude doesn't want to follow the rules - fact

Nothing to turn around.

Back