Scott Ian on Corgan..

To me this is so cringe it physically hurts: Scott making a grand entrance to his own BD party in the Batmobile while Slayer's Raining Blood plays. That's right, NOT an Anthrax song lol


I am a prick, so I normally like to slag off people in the public eye all the time. But this one I can’t agree with. I’d fucking love to rock up in that bat mobile with Slayer playing. Can’t agree with you here. I bet you if he had Anthrax playing you would have said that was conceited.
 
what he says about elton john around 1:05.50, is like ripped right from my brain. I've been into Elton John since i was like 5 or 6 years old and even like the deep cuts, and sappy pop ballads, to this day. Anything that moves me, in spite of genre. :yes:
 
what he says about elton john around 1:05.50, is like ripped right from my brain. I've been into Elton John since i was like 5 or 6 years old and even like the deep cuts, and sappy pop ballads, to this day. Anything that moves me, in spite of genre. :yes:
My Dad had yellow Brick Road on Vinyl. I used to take it to school in 4th grade.. LOL
I like what I like. I don't care if it turns people off. This isn't High School in the 80's where you need to choose a side anymore..
 
I am a prick, so I normally like to slag off people in the public eye all the time. But this one I can’t agree with. I’d fucking love to rock up in that bat mobile with Slayer playing. Can’t agree with you here. I bet you if he had Anthrax playing you would have said that was conceited.
If he had Anthrax playing he would have had to correspondingly downgrade the vehicle to an ice cream truck or tiny clown car. Then I would have said that was funny.
 
Just watched...They sure do spend a lot of time talking about Metallica. I talk to a lot of musicians and it never ceases to amaze me how even guys that are in successful bands continue to be enamored of how metallica got, and continues to stay as big as they are.
 
I generally like his interviews, but Billy sometime does have a way of making things about himself, or at least finding ways to work his perceived accomplishments in alongside theirs. I'm sure ego played a role in what he's been able to accomplish, but it does wear a little thin with interviews that are supposed to be about others.
Exactly, he constantly does this. Also makes me chuckle when he equates being in a gay grunge band to being in a hair band from the 80's. One band is complaining about life, the other is singing about getting laid.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top