Secretary Hegseth Appreciation Thread

Woke Nazis
OMFG, you're getting more retarded every day.

Woke Nazis...




Lemme unravel that for ya:
Woke: loves diversity, inclusion, helping the less fortunate (even if it isn't always really helping, but that's a different discussion altogether) and love blue and purple hair.
Hates racism and discrimination.

Nazis: Yeah, not so much for diversity, helping the weaker and inclusivity and undoing racism, if your end goal is one, true, strong blond Aryan race, now is it?!


OMg.... LMAO here. But what do I know, I'm no "genius"... :dunno: :ROFLMAO:
 
I know this news makes the RT Soy Boy Beta Male Cucks very, very sad...they know who they are.

They are all-in for maximum abortions however.

They hate looking at the bloody, mutilated corpses that result, but as long as they personally don't have to look at them, it's just swell. They have no instinct to protect innocent babies but hate to see bloodthirsty adulty murderers executed. :poop:
 
athatdh.jpg
 
They are all-in for maximum abortions however.

They hate looking at the bloody, mutilated corpses that result, but as long as they personally don't have to look at them, it's just swell. They have no instinct to protect innocent babies but hate to see bloodthirsty adulty murderers executed. :poop:
So, you must love gay people. They have zero abortions. Therefore ....

QED.
 
Your opinion is just as invalid as mine.
Try again dumbass
Is abortion legal where you live?
What do you mean by Your opinion is just as invalid as mine. Are you saying all men's opinions on abortion are invalid...you weren't being facetious the first time you said it.

Abortion is neither "fully legal" nor "totally illegal" where I live. You can't get one like you would a haircut, nor will you be jailed under any circumstance if you have one.
 
What do you mean by Your opinion is just as invalid as mine. Are you saying all men's opinions on abortion are invalid...you weren't being facetious the first time you said it.

Abortion is neither "fully legal" nor "totally illegal" where I live. You can't get one like you would a haircut, nor will you be jailed under any circumstance if you have one.
I can't understand it for you :p
 
Back
Top