Secretary Hegseth Appreciation Thread

Not from having sex with another woman.

Did you fail sex ed too?
Now now, don't be disengenuous here.

Your statement that there were no gay people with abortions did NOT define nor require that the definition included 'an abortion of a fetus/child, conceived out of same-sex intercourse'.

So, the statement (may) still hold(s) true; there (probably) are gay people (of the female, stock-installed and functioning uterus variety) that have had abortions. Whether it be from IVF, a donor dude (I always imagine how funny it would be if a lesbian fried came asking "hey, uh, this may be a lot to ask, but can you, like, bang my hot lipstick-lesbian wife in a specific week and finish well inside her?" :sneaky::p ), either way, they *can* get pregnant and ergo, *can* have an abortion.
 
I never said it was impossible for a lesbian woman to get pregnant. But, if she's a true lesbian she doesn't have sex with men. If you want to include bi-sexuals, sure, they can and do get pregnant.

So unless a 'lesbian' has sex with a man, she's not going to get pregnant. But if she does have sex with a man then she's not a lesbian.

I suppose you could argue that a lesbian who wanted a child could get artificially inseminated. But really, if she goes through the trouble and expense to do that she's going to bring it to term. Right?

------------

And honestly we've gone down this rabbit hole because I was riffing on a comedy sketch I saw on youtube where a comedian said to counter stupid right wing statements you have to out stupid them.

Yokel: "Yassir, Ahm a'gin them abortions".
Comedian: "Me too. That's why I like gay people. They never get abortions."
Yokel: "oh........" *shuts up*


Trumpie: That moon landing was fake.
Comedian: You believe in the moon!?!?!?
 
I never said it was impossible for a lesbian woman to get pregnant. But, if she's a true lesbian she doesn't have sex with men. If you want to include bi-sexuals, sure, they can and do get pregnant.

So unless a 'lesbian' has sex with a man, she's not going to get pregnant. But if she does have sex with a man then she's not a lesbian.

I suppose you could argue that a lesbian who wanted a child could get artificially inseminated. But really, if she goes through the trouble and expense to do that she's going to bring it to term. Right?

------------

And honestly we've gone down this rabbit hole because I was riffing on a comedy sketch I saw on youtube where a comedian said to counter stupid right wing statements you have to out stupid them.

Yokel: "Yassir, Ahm a'gin them abortions".
Comedian: "Me too. That's why I like gay people. They never get abortions."
Yokel: "oh........" *shuts up*


Trumpie: That moon landing was fake.
Comedian: You believe in the moon!?!?!?
No dude, that's too easy to shrug it off like that.
Plenty of 'true' lesbian women, that have children the natural way, without having to go through actual intercourse with a person of the stock-installed, penis-wielding variety. I specifically mentioned IVF already, so please don't be facetious.

I call BS as it is, regardless of political affiliation, and you sir, made a rather broad strokes statement, that proved to be rebuttable. Please accept this, perhaps even with a humble "ok, fine, you're right" and we can move on, merilly. 😊😉🤜
 
No dude, that's too easy to shrug it off like that.
Plenty of 'true' lesbian women, that have children the natural way, without having to go through actual intercourse with a person of the stock-installed, penis-wielding variety. I specifically mentioned IVF already, so please don't be facetious.

I call BS as it is, regardless of political affiliation, and you sir, made a rather broad strokes statement, that proved to be rebuttable. Please accept this, perhaps even with a humble "ok, fine, you're right" and we can move on, merilly. 😊😉🤜

You do realize who you're talking to, right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
No dude, that's too easy to shrug it off like that.
Plenty of 'true' lesbian women, that have children the natural way, without having to go through actual intercourse with a person of the stock-installed, penis-wielding variety. I specifically mentioned IVF already, so please don't be facetious.

I call BS as it is, regardless of political affiliation, and you sir, made a rather broad strokes statement, that proved to be rebuttable. Please accept this, perhaps even with a humble "ok, fine, you're right" and we can move on, merilly. 😊😉🤜
Hey, if I'm wrong, I'll admit it. But I'm not going to say "uncle" when you move the goalposts.

Sure, some (a few, a bunch, I don't know) choose to have children via in vitro. But we were I was talking about abortions. Remember?
 
Yeah, like a bunch of lesbians are paying for IVF then having abortions? That makes no sense.
Plus, as I pointed out, it was me riffing on a comedy skit. But these guys gotta go all Trogly and look for that little fleck of dust in the nitro because they've gotta be contrarian regardless of what you or I say.

Laughable. Funnier than the original joke.
 
Hey, if I'm wrong, I'll admit it.

IMG_4892.gif
 
... when you move the goalposts.

Sure, some (a few, a bunch, I don't know) choose to have children via in vitro. But we were I was talking about abortions. Remember?
Again, you're being disengenuous. I thought you better than that.

*You're* the one moving the goal posts here, given your initial post was just plainly 'gay people don't/can't have abortions'.
Nowhere did it say, nor does that 100% imply "...from same sex intercourse only". And some of us, rightfully called BS on that.

If you'd have said "gay people don't have abortions from same sex intercourse", I'm 100% with ya. But alas. So, no, *I'm* not the one moving the goal posts here, buddy.

Hey, if I'm wrong, I'll admit it.



:cheers:
 
Yeah, like a bunch of lesbians are paying for IVF then having abortions? That makes no sense.
Now *that* is a fair point.

So, the *chance* that a lesbian couple goes through IVF, pay a shit ton of money for the procedure, carries a fetus for weeks and then decide "you know what? I enjoy free time, quality sleep, daily Chardonnay and loud day-time scissoring more... fuck kids. Outta my womb!" yeah, that is indeed very unlikely.
But unlike some folks here, I'm still a man of nuance, facts and precision when it comes to arguments, hence black and white statements like JTK made, can be rightfully contested.
And it would suit you both, if you'd accept the flaw in the initial reasoning, instead of trying to paint the messengers (Floyd, me, Robo) as the one moving the goal posts, just because you harbor partisan disdain to some of them. Even people who you don't see eye to eye with, can still say sane things.
 
Last edited:
But these guys gotta go all Trogly and look for that little fleck of dust in the nitro because they've gotta be contrarian regardless of what you or I say.
Dude,
1) I was unaware of whatever comedy skit you were referring to *and* I find it an easy weaseling way out of things, after the fact.
Or have you ever tried to yell "Ahh, the n*gger dicks are gonna get me!" while running in the street and when people call you on racist slurs, you just go "Nah man, it ain't like that. I was quoting an Eddy Murphy comedy skit with the camera and the little kid's nightmare". :jerkit:
You can do so amongst a group of friends, but not on a public forum, where you cannot expect everyone to know the same comedy routines.
I love Ralphie May's comedy stuff for instance, but even if I quote something innocent as "Ever went 'norklin' before?", I cannot expect y'all to understand the reference.

2) I can't speak for the other guys, but you have to admit that *I* am not amongst the group being contrarian against anything you say.
Plenty of times we've agreed on shit.

So no, I wasn't being Trogly, I just -in my special brand of bi-partisanism- call out BS when I see it.
 
Last edited:
So, you're one of those guys who actually believes in the moon?!?!?!

Give it up dude. You think your little word game "gotcha" is all that and it isn't. The fact that you couldn't and still can't, after it being explained to you, see the bald faced absurdity and comedy in my comment about gay people having abortions means you're either immune to social cues or are being intentionally obtuse so you can claim some kind of small, strange win by pointing out and adhering to a silly interpretation of what I said.

Are you somewhat autistic? On the spectrum a wee bit? That would totally explain what you're doing.

You wanna prove me wrong? Find some legitimate stats that show abortions are a significant occurrence in the gay community. Until then, all your blah, blah, blah is simply a waste of your own time. Which it seems you are perfectly willing to do. Fill your boots, I don't care.
 
So, you're one of those guys who actually believes in the moon?!?!?!

Give it up dude. You think your little word game "gotcha" is all that and it isn't. The fact that you couldn't and still can't, after it being explained to you, see the bald faced absurdity and comedy in my comment about gay people having abortions means you're either immune to social cues or are being intentionally obtuse so you can claim some kind of small, strange win by pointing out and adhering to a silly interpretation of what I said.

Are you somewhat autistic? On the spectrum a wee bit? That would totally explain what you're doing.
Wow.

I had higher hopes for you.
See the tone of my previous posts, that includes a fair bit of 'extending the olive branch' and yet here you are, digging your heels deeper, calling me names etc.
What 'comedy' in gay people having abortions? Sure, on face value the idea seems funny...just not 100% airtight.
I fuckin' called you out on that too. Can't expect a whole forum to know 100% of all comedy routines ever created.

So please kindly FUCK OFF with your social cues, autism shit and whatnot. There was no "adhering to a silly interpretation", asshole.
You made a bold, refutable claim, got caught on it and now you're flailing around you.
You wanna prove me wrong? Find some legitimate stats that show abortions are a significant occurrence in the gay community.

LMAO, who's being autistic now?
"Well actually, the stats for gay people having abortions is soo low (still not 0, dipshit) that my stupid bold black-and-white claim can be considered valid". :jerkit:

Consider my olive branches revoked.
 
Well, show me a same sex pregnancy then.
This was you being comedic as well... or just another 'silly interpretation', given that a few posts later you literally said "I never said it was impossible for a lesbian woman to get pregnant."? :jerkit:

But yeah, it's easier to call some autistic when they're just diligent in holding up the Mirror of Bullshit™, right?
 
Wow.

I had higher hopes for you.
See the tone of my previous posts, that includes a fair bit of 'extending the olive branch' and yet here you are, digging your heels deeper, calling me names etc.
What 'comedy' in gay people having abortions? Sure, on face value the idea seems funny...just not 100% airtight.
I fuckin' called you out on that too. Can't expect a whole forum to know 100% of all comedy routines ever created.

So please kindly FUCK OFF with your social cues, autism shit and whatnot. There was no "adhering to a silly interpretation", asshole.
You made a bold, refutable claim, got caught on it and now you're flailing around you.


LMAO, who's being autistic now?
"Well actually, the stats for gay people having abortions is soo low (still not 0, dipshit) that my stupid bold black-and-white claim can be considered valid". :jerkit:

Consider my olive branches revoked.
I dub thee The~Kid™ Jr.

Stick your olive branch deep and hard where the sun don't shine.

Your criticism of my (obvious to everyone but you) absurd/joke statement veiled in a "oh I'm just being a nice guy pointing out that you're wrong" is obviously seated in a deep need to show me how fucking smart you think you are. Fuck you if you're too oblivious to social cues to realize what's REALLY going on.

I KNOW you'll never let this go and keep replying over and over rehashing the same stupid shit so I'll wait for your 500 word reply. But guess what?

maxresdefault.jpg


This is how I picture you composing your oh so fucking smart reply...

1*s_NgFn8o8GYFuZdDHEWcxg.jpeg
 
This was you being comedic as well... or just another 'silly interpretation', given that a few posts later you literally said "I never said it was impossible for a lesbian woman to get pregnant."? :jerkit:

But yeah, it's easier to call some autistic when they're just diligent in holding up the Mirror of Bullshit™, right?
Here, let me show how fucking oblivious to what I'm saying you are.

I said

Well, show me a same sex pregnancy then.

And then I said

"I never said it was impossible for a lesbian woman to get pregnant."?

You see what you didn't get? It's possible for a lesbian woman to get pregnant but IMPOSSIBLE from a same sex encounter. Can you understand that? Can you now see both of my statements are correct?

Do you know where babies come from?
 
Here, let me show how fucking oblivious to what I'm saying you are.

I said

Well, show me a same sex pregnancy then.

And then I said

"I never said it was impossible for a lesbian woman to get pregnant."?

You see what you didn't get? It's possible for a lesbian woman to get pregnant but IMPOSSIBLE from a same sex encounter. Can you understand that? Can you now see both of my statements are correct?

Do you know where babies come from?
Keep digging.

There, 2 word reply.
 
Back
Top