Secretary Hegseth Appreciation Thread

That was your first mistake.
I figured, since I'm not American, he won't hold some bias against me as he does with all the conservatives here and up until now, we never ruffled feathers. But it turns out, he just likes to antagonize *anyone* that doesn't agree with him, regardless of political affiliation and even if they correctly call him out on his BS. Where's his "I'll admit when I'm wrong" crap now?!
No, just double-downing, semantics, name-calling and flailing miserably. Exactly like the Kid's playbook and then he dares to accuse others of that? GTFOH, dumbass douche. Obvious projection is obvious, ya disengenuous prick. (not you, Robo. 😉🤝)

If his alts leave, he'll have no one in his corner here anymore. :ROFLMAO:
 
If English is your second language, I will apologize profusely for mocking you not seeing the subtext.
 
I figured, since I'm not American, he won't hold some bias against me as he does with all the conservatives here and up until now, we never ruffled feathers. But it turns out, he just likes to antagonize *anyone* that doesn't agree with him, regardless of political affiliation and even if they correctly call him out on his BS. Where's his "I'll admit when I'm wrong" crap now?!
No, just double-downing, semantics, name-calling and flailing miserably. Exactly like the Kid's playbook and then he dares to accuse others of that? GTFOH, dumbass douche. Obvious projection is obvious, ya disengenuous prick. (not you, Robo. 😉🤝)

If his alts leave, he'll have no one in his corner here anymore. :ROFLMAO:

In America, we naturally call these slimy Leftist douchebags "Cunts".

R.1d4e03c4ce1e1a7382f98401c31859b8
 
Last edited:
I figured, since I'm not American, he won't hold some bias against me as he does with all the conservatives here and up until now, we never ruffled feathers. But it turns out, he just likes to antagonize *anyone* that doesn't agree with him, regardless of political affiliation and even if they correctly call him out on his BS. Where's his "I'll admit when I'm wrong" crap now?!
No, just double-downing, semantics, name-calling and flailing miserably. Exactly like the Kid's playbook and then he dares to accuse others of that? GTFOH, dumbass douche. Obvious projection is obvious, ya disengenuous prick. (not you, Robo. 😉🤝)

If his alts leave, he'll have no one in his corner here anymore. :ROFLMAO:
You forgot to mention that when he's been thoroughly trounced and dug himself into a hole he exclaims "I don't care" as a last ditch effort to weasel his way out. At least that seems to be the newest addition to his typical MO.
 
You forgot to mention that when he's been thoroughly trounced and dug himself into a hole he exclaims "I don't care" as a last ditch effort to weasel his way out. At least that seems to be the newest addition to his typical MO.
You're good at making up excuses. "Trounced?". Lol.

Hey I didn't know he was ESL. That explains everything.

Are you English language fluent yourself?
 
Plus, as I pointed out, it was me riffing on a comedy skit. But these guys gotta go all Trogly and look for that little fleck of dust in the nitro because they've gotta be contrarian regardless of what you or I say.

Laughable. Funnier than the original joke.
Dude, you’re the one claiming you said some shit you didn’t. Talk about moving goalposts.
 
That explains everything.
No it doesn't. Another one of your cop-outs.
"Oh, English isn't his 1st language. That explains evvvvrything." :jerkit:

Black and white original statement: "Gay people have zero abortions."
Nope. There *are* possibilities.
"Nuh-uh... aaccchhsually, I meant from same sex, that was implied...blah blah, hyuck, hyuck,..."
Yes-uh.

*Now* we're done.
 
I recall reading about a gay couple who were concerned about medical issues with the baby they were going to purchase from a surrogate and they sued her because she refused to abort the baby.
 
No it doesn't. Another one of your cop-outs.
"Oh, English isn't his 1st language. That explains evvvvrything." :jerkit:

Black and white original statement: "Gay people have zero abortions."
Nope. There *are* possibilities.
"Nuh-uh... aaccchhsually, I meant from same sex, that was implied...blah blah, hyuck, hyuck,..."
Yes-uh.

*Now* we're done.
Oh just fuck off. This is the hill you chose to die on. Now you're dead. Lol.

Conversations aren't mathematical proofs. You tried to show us how smart you are and all that happened is you showed us how socially awkward you are.

Stop before you start getting really creepy about it. Because I KNOW that's what's coming next.
 
I recall reading about a gay couple who were concerned about medical issues with the baby they were going to purchase from a surrogate and they sued her because she refused to abort the baby.
Damn, that's a messy situation.

That's a legal nightmare. For instance - does the contract specify the baby to be medically sound? If not...what then.

Damn.
 
It was actually done when you said gay people never get abortions.
Comedian: "this is a little Johnny joke"

Floyd: "you know there never really was a little Johnny"

Everyone else: "Shut the fuck up Cliff Claven."
 
ow you're dead. Lol.

Conversations aren't mathematical proofs. You tried to show us how smart you are and all that happened is you showed us how socially awkward you are.
*I'm* dead?! :ROFLMAO: You're the one posting 4 posts in a row, following the-Kid's playbook to a T, 'cause all the other kids don't want to play with the smelly retard anymore.

Have fun thinking you 'won'. Wanna count thumbs up to your posts vs. mine? I always steered away from certain accusations, but since you went full asshole to me, gloves are now off, honey. Go fuck yourself...then again, better not. Might get pregnant, bitch! :gay: Maybe you can get *that* aborted.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top