Votes: 43 47.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 20 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People's opinions are free speech.

Including krull's idiocy in all of these threads and Larry's business ideals regarding lead time, production rate and how much time he wants to work.

I just like the shit-show. Lol

At this point I don't really care about the opinions. And NEVER really did a whole lot.

I would like to see however proof that fortin ripped Larry's circuit off. Which at this point I consider highly likely. IF that IS the case, I do feel bad for Larry, and shame on Fortin.

Shit $5k though. That's a used Friedman BE-100, a KSR and maybe a uberschall for me. Utility factor, personally I would go with the trio over a Larry. That is just me though.

swamptrashstompboxes":24p7mlc0 said:
I just like the shit-show. Lol
I too, brother. :LOL: :LOL:

I mean, if we sanitised everything by enforcing strict "freedom-of-speech" laws the world over, not only would the resulting safe-space, unicorn-and-rainbow-infested environment be skull-numbingly boring, but those who could potentially be edumacated into growing up a bit would be left to fester under-the-carpet until they explode, and we all know that shit ain't pretty either, so, as always, morally, ethically and logically, freedom of speech wins in the end. :yes:

wtf :LOL: :LOL:

Honestly you need that balance in life... ying and yang, Obi Wan and Vader, Slayer and Stryper :LOL: :LOL: :rock:

errrrrl":295xaixp said:

Honestly you need that balance in life... ying and yang, Obi Wan and Vader, Slayer and Stryper :LOL: :LOL: :rock:

Couldn't agree more.

Lamest thread I've seen in a while............

Krull HAS BEEN a consistent toy / jerkoff long before the larry/fortin clusterfuck.
He adds nothing of value and wantonly degrades most threads.
That's not free speech, he's just a cunt for the sake of being a bloody syphilitic cunt.
it's like a dead squirrel caught in the ceiling tiles that eventually turns to maggots and then flies but the process of doing that is repugnant and foul hence ruining the forum experience.

I'm not sure it would matter. Seems that some people that get banned just come back. And frequently return even more disruptive since they know they can just keep returning with a new name. I'd be shocked if this was Krull's first account here at R/T.

You'd think that being pretty much universally disliked/not respected would be enough to make these certain people go away. But apparently Krull either still doesn't get it or actually enjoys that role. :dunno:

errrrrl":sv5xirrk said:

Honestly you need that balance in life... ....Slayer and Stryper :LOL: :LOL: :rock:

Come on now, that's low to Stryper. :no: ;)

Slayer and Coldplay...or Slayer and Bieber...that would be a more fair assessment.

For the Stryper-non-believers, please take a listen;
intro-riff brings the ballz here:

Or the raw power here (leads start at 3m05s:)

Disclaimer: I'm in no way a die-hard Stryper fan or anything; I was enjoying their music before I learned out about the religious aspects (I typically focus more on instruments than vocals, so I never put 1 and 1 together when it came to Stryper's lyrics. I thought 'To hell with the devil' was just a good pun, nothing more. /disclaimer.

Only thing I’m wondering is the details on Fortins “thievery” mentioned here. Asking as a potential customer

No wonder Larry doesn’t need money. He thinks he can sue anyone he wants and probably has by the looks of it. Only problem is I’m not the one lying about Stevek. I got at least 2 other members backing me on this and Steveks own words in emails and on TGP which I already linked.

So Larry says he blocked me and yet he still wants to ban me which shows he still reads my posts and shows how much a douchebag he is.

You can only lead a donkey to water. You guys will see for yourselves how Larry operates in the coming years. Don’t say I didn’t warn y’all bitches.

Has Krull threatened anyone with physical harm? Or do you just think he’s being a dick? I HATE how frivolously people these days want to ban things or people they don’t like or, more accurately, disagree with. If you don’t like the guy, ignore him. It’s really that simple. Banning things or people you don’t like is for people who are weak.

Mr. Willy":2ph8al8b said:
Has Krull threatened anyone with physical harm? Or do you just think he’s being a dick? I HATE how frivolously people these days want to ban things or people they don’t like or, more accurately, disagree with. If you don’t like the guy, ignore him. It’s really that simple. Banning things or people you don’t like is for people who are weak.

Nope. Ironically only Larry has threatened members with physical harm.

Mr. Willy":1d721bvj said:
:rock: this.

Krull":30gvpp4b said:
Mr. Willy":30gvpp4b said:

Nope. Ironically only Larry has threatened members with physical harm.

To be clear, I’m not defending you so much as I’m protesting the concept of banning. You are stirring up the pot and kinda being a jerk, but that doesn’t really bother me. Unless you’ve threaten physical harm and/or encouraged others to do so, we shouldn’t even be discussing banning.

I think many people have gotten carried away from time to time, myself included.

I've definitely forum raged a few times but that's because I let people get under my skin. That's my fault.

At the end of the day I bet everyone here could go to a gear fest, have a drink and nerd out over gear without any problems at all. We're all here for the same broad reasons and all have at least 1 thing in common.

Willing to bet you put Fortin. Larry, Krull and Harry in the same room with a few amps and a bottle of whiskey it would be a good time.

jasonP":2orphg32 said:
I’m not going to waste my time looking up a members posts to try and appease you. If you want to start throwing insults out you look like a frustrated old man. Don’t you have amps to build, your customers have been waiting. I’d be very irritated seeing how much time that could have been spent building my amp I just paid 10k for. I could care about 800 million ant farts on a windy day what someone posts here, this place has turned into a hairy sweaty nut sack just like harmony central.
This is primarily an 80's hair metal forum, which means most members are likely in their 50's by now. As a kid, I always said; The older people get, the more intolerant they become. So far, I haven't seen anything that would modify my observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back