Smallbox - Need Help Dialing In Tones for Two Songs

John 14:6

I have a Friedman Smallbox head and the stuff on my board is pictured below. The orange pedal with the faded logo is a JHS Pulp n Peel compressor. The delays and reverb are going through the loop and the bottom row is going through the front of the amp. I am actually playing a Fender Custom Shop Strat that I bought from Lincoln Brewster. It was one of his main guitars and could even be the guitar used on these two songs.

For this one Brewster said he just used reverb. I have been playing around with my TC Hall of Fame reverb, Boss BD2 Waza Craft overdrive and even my compressor. I am using my Plexi channel. I keep turning amp and pedal knobs and I am driving myself nuts. I am close, but not quite there. Epic solo in this one.

This one I am using the BE channel, the Strymon Dig and I am just using one of the two delays. I have a little reverb added also. I ended up using my Boss BD2 Waza Craft overdrive for a little boost and have the BE channel gain around two o'clock or higher. This one is in A and capoed on the second fret for the riff. The solo is awesome too.

Pedal%20Board%206-4-16.jpg

Back