So I met a guy....

kingpinMS3

Some pud who apparently won The price is right.

fBoe1dl.jpg

Oh, and he's in some little band called killswitch engage. never heard of them.

Nice. Love killswitch. Where was this at?
Adam looks like he’s a pretty tall dude.
Was he pretty cool in person?

LunatiBSW":3i3lj7sp said:
Nice. Love killswitch. Where was this at?
Adam looks like he’s a pretty tall dude.
Was he pretty cool in person?
this past sunday. I bought a guitar from him recently and he forgot to sign the backplate.

he's a super cool dude. he's 100% goober.

kingpinMS3":2l9p0xhh said:
311splawndude":2l9p0xhh said:
WOW

Super cool. Big KSE fan here.

Congrats man :cheers:

So you bought his Splawn AND his guitar?

AND joel's fuchs viper.

Nice!! I heard they've got a new one coming out this year. I hope it's gonna be a good one. :rock:

Oh yeah. I remember.

Sorry. You already had that - you just needed the signature? gotcha

So were they playing somewhere and how did you meet up with him in the parking lot? Need the whole story here bro :D

311splawndude":1mkrbol4 said:
Oh yeah. I remember.

Sorry. You already had that - you just needed the signature? gotcha

So were they playing somewhere and how did you meet up with him in the parking lot? Need the whole story here bro :D
i'd been planning to see them well before i bought the amp and guitar. he and I had been texting back and forth for a while, and after the show he had a free minute to say what's up and sign the backplate. met up with him while parkway drive was playing, and gave him the bottle of hotsauce i got for him in mexico.

Awesome! A guy I work with is seeing them tonight; I'm sitting this one out because my third kid is due any time but he found me some autographs at the merch booth that I'll have tomorrow. I got to see them last year and the whole band was sick. Adam kept disappearing but I could hear he was still playing, come to find out he was walking over to the bar and back to the stage. By the last song he had a pitcher of something with him and he said he wanted to get the last song out because he was ripped as shit.

He is SUPER nice dude. YEARS ago , I saw Lamb Of God in a tiny club in Lincoln NE , playing to about 25 people. Unearth was opening and Adam D was filling in on drums for Unearth. After their set , I walked up to him at the bar and we started shooting the shit. We ended bar hopping all over town. One hell of a fun night.

Back