So, what do you guys do for a living?

I rob banks to fund my summer surfing. One of my favorite surfing locations is Bells Beach Australia. I also like to work as a bouncer in the off season.
Don't come to NJ. My company installs security systems in banks and we WILL catch you.:cool:

Don't come to NJ. My company installs security systems in banks and we WILL catch you.:cool:
Doesn’t’ matter, for many bank robbers, they just
don’t have time for a mask, they’ll be worried about getting busted later when they run out of the moneys.

When I worked in aerospace, I was working nights and heard screaming from the machine shop. Ran over to find our machinist with his arm ripped off at the shoulder. We had him pinned while waiting for the paramedics. He had bypassed the safety and was hand polishing the inside of a cylinder barrel. He must have hit the high speed button and that was it. That was 10 years ago and it is burned in my memory.
When I was in the Air Force some guy got his finger taken off in the paper shredder. Him, his supervisor and another airman who witnessed it all drove in a hurry to the ER. They get there and the doctor says "ok, where is the fnger?" Those three jackasses all forgot the finger. So they sent the witness back to find the finger in the paper pile.

Back