SOLD GONE SEE YA

mixn4him

Well never thought I would sell this but here it is, this was a bucket list amp for me but time to move on and try something different.
Lots of info out there on these discontinued amps, probably the best Clean channel on a channel switcher. Can do big and bold or sparkly and spanky. OD channel is John’s take on Classic Marshall, anything from Plexi to modded JCM800 but in his voicing not Friedman. Loop works great and loop master acts as an overall master. Feedback control is the single most powerful knob on this amp. Also has variable resonance control.
Amp has a full set of new tubes with less than 10hrs on them. Standard set V1 is a JJ V2-6 are HG Chinese, EL34’s are a Apex matched quad.
Amp is very clean, I am the second owner and it has not been gigged by me. In full disclosure the boost button on the clean channel sometimes does not disengage just needs a second push. Usually played with it off but never bothered me. Second channel boost is accessible from the footswitch or front panel.

Looking for $1600 all in shipped and pp’d lower 48 only. Shipping is going to be expensive so this is a resonable price.

Trades:

Amps only but something in the 6l6 world , Mesa DR, Mark V, KSR, Soldano, EVH Stealth, etc...looking for big and bold my modded Marshall does all the Marshall tones I need.

Thanks!

https://imgur.com/gallery/z5qBo

Back