Soundgarden live Live at Lumen Field 9/9/26 Taylor Momsen singing

  • Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
God damn I love Soundgarden so fucking much. I love seeing them play again.

Things I didn't like. That chick's voice. At all. Seeing Ben playing with a pick.

It was fucking awesome to see Mike playing with them though.
 
God damn I love Soundgarden so fucking much. I love seeing them play again.

Things I didn't like. That chick's voice. At all. Seeing Ben playing with a pick.

It was fucking awesome to see Mike playing with them though.
I do like that she doesn't try to out do Chris and her voice does fit the music for a female singer. I think that Chris's voice and range is so difficult to replicate that anyone will pale in comparison no matter how good they are. I have heard Ritchie Kotzen sound pretty damn good singing Cornell though!

 
TM is good but not for Soundgarden.

Mesa Boogie's suck balls. Would have sounded 100% better with Marshalls.
 
Fucking Sweet!!!!!!!

IMG_2646.jpeg
 
These guys have earned the right to do whatever they want. It's great to see them onstage and I thought overall this rocked. I actually like her voice when screaming, not so much in the singing parts.
Kim's guitar is cool.
Ben didn't sound or look too good, I hope he's alright.
 


Here's an old set...
Looks like either Chris or Kim is playing a Mark series Boogie. Sound quality is not great but the guitars sound mean here.
I think Hands all Over is one of their best songs ever.
 
Back
Top