Stratocaster Pro II **Price Check**

MrDowntown

Got a bud that bought a brand new USA Professional II couple months ago.

He just called me and wants to let it go...to me..(need another guitar like a damn hole in my head). It’s a mystic surf green with maple neck/board...if that matters.

it’s practically a brand new guitar...he don't really play, he was going to learn.

what’s a good price?
Whats a great price?!

thanks

Attachments

• FC14DEFE-8C30-4D63-B8A1-24059FD3EA28.jpeg
    FC14DEFE-8C30-4D63-B8A1-24059FD3EA28.jpeg
    632 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I agree with $800.00 being a deal, I recently saw one for that price and gave it a thought but didn't pulled the trigger because I have a guitar on the way.

So anything less than 1k is a great price.
anything less then man 12-1300 is good.
He’s asking 1500..but wants to throw in his headrush as part of the deal.

ETA: i went back and looked, he got the guitar and HR, about mid-February. i texted a few weeks after he'd gotten them... to my knowledge the HR has never been used. LOL... he told me then he just liked to play acoustically...

Last edited:
I agree with around $1200 being a good price. Seems to be what the pro teles and strats are going for. A few years ago they would have been going for a few hundred less. I am trying to snag a tele, wish I had sprung earlier before inflation.

well this turned into a New Gear Day...

picked up my buddies Strat American Pro II, in mystic surf green and a headrush gig board.

love the guitar... not sold on the HR...may opt to sale it but for now. a couple of brand new toys... both literally smell new.

Back