Synergy Vh4

gtr31

Active member
Hi Papa

So cool to see they have your module
Nice to see the dual eqs too
So essential is the 2 channels like the 3/4
If I as running this in the 30watt and can't use the KT 77 what power tubes would you recommnd
6l6 el34 or 6ca7 perhaps

Cheers
 

crankyrayhanky

Well-known member
What 30 watt?
Synergy has this lineup:
SYN1 $499
SYN2 $799
SYN50 $1995
SYN5050 $1195
PREAMPS $399

The Syn1 & 2 go into any amp in 4cm...maybe you're talking about your own amp? IDT 6L6 is possible at 30w
 

gtr31

Active member
crankyrayhanky":3opbybhu said:
What 30 watt?
Synergy has this lineup:
SYN1 $499
SYN2 $799
SYN50 $1995
SYN5050 $1195
PREAMPS $399

The Syn1 & 2 go into any amp in 4cm...maybe you're talking about your own amp? IDT 6L6 is possible at 30w

Syn30 head and combo check Synergy fb
 

gtr31

Active member
crankyrayhanky":2klksq17 said:
oh cool
I see a 20w head
But I'm guessing no 6L6 or el 34 or other big bottle; probably stuck with el84s, maybe 6v6


The Syn30 is the smaller it has confirmed to ship with 6l6 you can see Dave testing in pics
Anyway I don't want to go off topic as it's is Papa Deizel forum
Just wanted to confirm specs on his design
 

Peter Diezel

Active member
gtr31":28fu7qjs said:
Hi Papa

So cool to see they have your module
Nice to see the dual eqs too
So essential is the 2 channels like the 3/4
If I as running this in the 30watt and can't use the KT 77 what power tubes would you recommnd
6l6 el34 or 6ca7 perhaps

Cheers

You can run the module with every power amp.
 

SteveBoutique

New member
gtr31":vuf22wyb said:
crankyrayhanky":vuf22wyb said:
oh cool
I see a 20w head
But I'm guessing no 6L6 or el 34 or other big bottle; probably stuck with el84s, maybe 6v6


The Syn30 is the smaller it has confirmed to ship with 6l6 you can see Dave testing in pics
Anyway I don't want to go off topic as it's is Papa Deizel forum
Just wanted to confirm specs on his design

The Syn 20 was changed to the Syn 30...with 6L6's ...really nice clean channel and one bay for two channel module. Head & Cab or Combo Version.
 

SteveBoutique

New member
gtr31":3d73d7ah said:
crankyrayhanky":3d73d7ah said:
What 30 watt?
Synergy has this lineup:
SYN1 $499
SYN2 $799
SYN50 $1995
SYN5050 $1195
PREAMPS $399

The Syn1 & 2 go into any amp in 4cm...maybe you're talking about your own amp? IDT 6L6 is possible at 30w

Syn30 head and combo check Synergy fb

Here is the official list (as of NAMM...note that on our FB page the Syn 30 was still listed as Syn 20 ...it's the Syn 30 (I actually worked on the file to be printed on the amp changing the 20 to 30:)
SYN-30 - ($1599) 30 watt head with built in clean channel and slot for one pre-amp module (total 3 channels). Preamp modules sold separately.
SYN-30C - ($1799) 30 watt 1x12" combo with built in clean channel and slot for one pre-amp module (total 3 channels). Preamp modules sold separately.
SYN-50 - ($2199) 50w head with two slots for preamps (total 4 channels) with MIDI. Preamp modules sold separately.
SYN-1 ($499) - Innovative table top pre-amp with single module slot (total 2 channels), that allows you add channels to your existing amp (must have series effects loop), record or send direct to front of house using the great XLR cab simulated XLR output. Sag control. Preamp modules sold separately.
SYN-2 ($799) - Innovative single rack space pre-amp with two module slots, that allows add channels to your existing amp (must have Series effects loop), send direct to front of house using the great XLR cab simulated XLR outputs or mate with the SYN5050 power amp for a great rig. MIDI and SAG control. Preamp modules sold separately.
SYN-5050 - ($1199) Stereo 2x50W (100W Bridge) all tube, single rack space power amp.
MODULES - $399 each - all Synergy module preamps are two channel. Current line up:
FRIEDMAN BE
FRIEDMAN HBE
FRIEDMAN DS (Dirty Shirley)
SOLDANO SLO
DIEZEL VH4 (channel 3 & 4 from the VH4 amp-I used this module a lot for the demos at NAMM--sounds amazing!)
MORGAN AC
SYNERGY PLEXI
SYNERGY 800
SYNERGY TW/DLX (this module sounds better than the Deluxe I was using to demo the modules at NAMM)
SYNERGY BMAN

*** I want to write a note after every module...but it would sound redundant, and just sound like I'm being 'salesey'...yes, I work there and that's part of my job...but I'm a player and a serious gear-head. I tell them when I think it sounds bad (and there are several of us that do that...Dave, Joe, Bruce, Frank, Rob...we won't let it out the door until we like it)...all sound great! Just your personal preference.
 

gtr31

Active member
Peter Diezel":1u64rcbg said:
Just tweaked the module. Should be sound a bit better now.

Very cool , on the module itself would you say eq wise it similar to the pedals just a tube version

When voicing the module did you use the syn amp. Were you using 6l6 0r El34 just curious

Thanks
 
Top