TGP LOL's!!

I would have perma banned all the mods and locked them out
Well itā€™s member policed so if you got banned itā€™s probably because you made a ā€œfriendā€ that had it out for you. I also think it seems inconsistent because itā€™s a case by case basis. Just my .2 worth

~ss

That "MartyStrat" dude was a real piece of work.
I think heā€™s gone? I dunno I like the guys over thereā€”some older rockers and a few real experienced euros. And the mods Iā€™ve chatted with seem pretty level headed aka not lefty whack jobs banning anyone who doesnā€™t conform. Everyone doesnā€™t need to agree, just donā€™t be a cunt

When I signed up they made me a mod by accident. Saw the whole back side of the thing,. Started a thread explaining what was going on and a couple of posters started sassing me out, so I issued demerits or warnings until they shut me down. Took about 15minutes before the mods woke up.
Pretty childish of me, but it was a fun 15mins.
Im still a member there under a different name. Not for long I dont think, Im on the last points, I dont really understand any of the bans Ive had or the points Ive lost. Mods wont explain exactly why.

They usually just fall back on ā€œall content must be suitable for a 13 year oldā€.
However every other thread on the front page is about guns, alcohol and legal marijuana.

All I wanted to do was to help other members get their wives to squirt, and Iā€™m the bad guy?!?

I think that's because all the moderators at TGP have the emotional and psychological maturity of a 13-year-old girl.

:rolleyes:
For all the shit I talk, Iā€™ve actually gotten along well with all the mods there except for one.
Unfortunately he fancies himself the boss and what he says goes

Lol tell us about what's going on behind the scenes
It was around 2010-12.
I already had an account I hadnt used much and couldnt log into because I couldnt remember password and it was on an email account I had no access to.
When I created the new account I wondered what was going on, it looked different, so I started trying out different features. Then the penny dropped. I just wasnt tech savvy enough and didnt have any real sense of vendetta, vengeance or destruction. I confined the shenanigans to two threads.
If it happened today I would move with speed and precision and not waste a moment. I would crop dust the whole joint and to hell with the consequences. I could edit and delete posts/threads, give warnings and infringement points and ban members.

meh, I probably wouldnt do any of it. Still not emotionally invested enough to care enough.

It was around 2010-12.
I already had an account I hadnt used much and couldnt log into because I couldnt remember password and it was on an email account I had no access to.
When I created the new account I wondered what was going on, it looked different, so I started trying out different features. Then the penny dropped. I just wasnt tech savvy enough and didnt have any real sense of vendetta, vengeance or destruction. I confined the shenanigans to two threads.
If it happened today I would move with speed and precision and not waste a moment. I would crop dust the whole joint and to hell with the consequences. I could edit and delete posts/threads, give warnings and infringement points and ban members.

meh, I probably wouldnt do any of it. Still not emotionally invested enough to care enough.

I would raise all kinds of havoc because (I'm a mod on a much smaller site) and I don't give a fuck personally. :yes:

Back