TGP LOL's!!

I rarely view TGP, am I missing something? Seems like getting banned there is easy compared to here. How does one get banned from the TGP?
Things I have received points or suspensions from TGP for:

Replying “nice crotch” to a picture of a tree
Saying “erections have ended a lot of relationships”
Asking if boogers have a scent or if we are just used to the smell

And most recently calling Jimmy Page a pedophile

That being said, the classified and amp tech sections are sweet

Things I have received points or suspensions from TGP for:

Replying “nice crotch” to a picture of a tree
Saying “erections have ended a lot of relationships”
Asking if boogers have a scent or if we are just used to the smell
And most recently calling Jimmy Page a pedophile
Yeah, after I started that thread, a moderator named FGTCrazy told me that Uranus is serious business up in TGP.

No more Uranus jokes.

Yeah, after I started that thread, a moderator named FGTCrazy told me that Uranus is serious business up in TGP.

No more Uranus jokes.
He told you that my anus was serious business on TGP? Well he was right

Criticising a musician. Apparently saying Kirk Hammett is a sloppy guitar player or Nita Strauss is an average good looking player is seen as "musician bashing". Apparently in their little world there's no place to distinguish between good and bad.
They go one step further and use “character assassination” now

I joined there in 2006 I think. In 2009 Apple came out with 4 different pastel colors for their new iPhone and everyone over there were fawning all over them, waiting in long lines to get the latest color. I made what I thought was a funny wise crack…..I said, “you guys stood in a line for 2 hours to chose one of their new gay colors?”

Peterson and Big Mike immediately emailed me and said I was being banned for life for…………a hate crime!

The next day I rejoined under a new name.
I tried to rejoin and they rejected me.
New email account and user name.
I just wanted to be a complete douche, especially after all the care I took in crafting my responses was annoying me, lol...

There's a recent thread over there about how great of a female vocalist Courtney Love is. Bunch of posts on how she's a classic female icon and how much they respect her as an artist. I was thinking about posting that she's nothing more than a drug addicted whore and when Cobain started to sober up a little he realized what he was married to and took the easy way out. Ya think that might be worthy enough to get a perma-ban?
There's a kid over there that uses her in his avatar, and is very serious.
I've mentioned Courtney killing Kurt a number of times.
Always fun times...

I think the OP of that thread is a Courtney Love "nut" or "fanboy"? I don't know the correct term for it. People are probably tired of the repetitive over-the-top comments. There was another poster recently that was a Cranberry's nut and ranted continuously about Delores. I think they were a long term member who eventually went off the rails, then comes back as a sock puppet and trolls everyone.
Adolph and his Cranberries love!
There were some good comments there...

Hey, what are you guys using for a MIAB with your clean, pedal platform Fender amps?
Really trying for that plexi thing everyone keeps talking about...

TGP lifer just joined here this week.
I had a few aliases and one was super legendary. all perm banned
found many old friends here and hope to make more

I only go back to tgp just to check up on certain people.

no longer interested in being under a tyranny or dictatorships

Back